Back To School.

Jade's pov:

I woke up in the morning, tired as fuck. My knees were aching me. I have no idea what had happened last night. My head feels woozy and- 

'' Jade, Breakfast is ready!''

Morning. I said. I grabbed my plate of toast and munched on it. Just then, I had realized what time it was. Time to go back to school. I was shaking. The holidays finished that quick?? Damn.

**30 mins later**

I had just brushed my teeth and had a ten-minute shower. This is what I am wearing

I jumped on the bus and went to the back when I saw ard and kay

I jumped on the bus and went to the back when I saw ard and kay. They looked at me and i looked at them. " Hey, Jade come over here!" Ard said. I hesitantly sat in front of them next to a girl called Ruby Mae. Ruby Mae is my bestie I tell her everything! She has a crush on Kay btw.

" So what is up girlie?" she said

" Nothing much, I'm so tired at this point."

**30 mins later**

We reached our school. Flowergrove Highschool. I knew we weren't allowed to be touching each other like this but, our teachers didn't care at all. I wonder why our parents sent us to such a shit school.

Suddenly, I felt a soft, fat hand grab my waist then a skinny hand kisses my cheek. Oh no. Ruby was gonna turn around any minute now and beat the shit outta me. I gave Kay a kiss goodbye and Ard a kiss goodbye because I didn't want to be seen with them.

Ard's Pov:

" Kay that girl is so fucking sexy you know at lunch let's fuck her," I said to her as we were slowly walking to class.

" That's a bit much from the first day back." She said. But I just rolled my eyes and ignored it. Our first class was Geography but Kay wasn't with me, She left me. This bitch probably went to just see Ms Nina isn't it huh? smh.

Kay's Pov:

I ran and left Ard's side and went to the other half of the building to see ms Nina. She's the most leng teacher in the school. Hey Nina~

" Call me Ms. Ni- oh, It's you."

*I grab her waist and begin biting on her neck softly, I can hear soft little moans. The roles reversed, she began taking my clothes off from top to bottom and spread out my legs on a table. She began fingering me and sucking on my tits and the same time. I was worried someone would come in as it began getting louder. " MM~ mommy." I moaned. I came and she still wasn't pleased.* She grabbed out a dildo and inserted it in my pussy. She pulled my hair back and began fucking me fast. At this point, I was naked. People were videoing us from the outside and some came inside. " mm~ fuck" we were moaning in unison. God her thighs are so fucking massive and her tits dangle on my face. I ended up cumming and we stopped there.

Jade's Pov:

Ugh, we have our Principle Johnson for English? Arden and Kayleigh are bare lucky. I saw one of my classmates James show me a video of Nina and Kay. As I watched it. I felt the urge to play with my pussy and I was at the front as well. It was a must, Soooo I began masturbating. " mm~" I moaned quietly. James was looking at me and he began looking at the boner in his pants. He saw me looking at him and covered his pants. " Don't worry, It's tiny anyways mm~ " I began moaning louder and louder. I dug deeper with my two fingers and went to the back of my pussy. " Ahh!~ " Everyone stared at me and I finally came. Jesus Thank God Principle Johnson went to the office to grab dil- I mean paper.

I saw Ard looking like this, Did she change her outfit??

And I saw Kay wearing this they both changed and Kay's hair is so messy!

And there I was, looking so basic for school.

The bell finally rang for lunch. I sat waiting for Kay and Ard.

" Hey, guys!"

They didn't answer me instead so I slithered my hand up Kays dress and played with her boobs and then slithered down Ard's skirt and fingered her. She wasn't wearing any panties neither was Kay. Damn.