000 [joliver]

joliver face timing

"UGH" junior yelled out in distress.

"what's wrong?" oliver asked curious about what has junior so worked up.

"i keep painting on my finger, my hand's too shakey". oliver looked up to see junior frowning.

"don't you have that peel off stuff?" he questioned, he doesn't know much about nails. junior looked him dead in the eyes with a face that said 'are you an idiot'.

"idk okay! you're the one who's good at nails" oliver mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"i'm really not i just steal nail polish from my mum" junior continued to look down focusing on his nails.

"god knows what dad would do if he found out i liked painting my nails" he chuckled at the thought.

oliver frowned at him through the screen. "what!" junior looked up his teethy smile showing.

"sometimes i want to punch your dad" oliver said resting his head on his hand. "promise me i do too" junior scoffed refocusing on his nails.

"what colours are you doing?" he asked paying close attention to juniors every action.

he looked up at him with a joking smirk. "why don't you guess", one if his eyebrows slightly upwards in questioning.

oliver let out a loud huff, looking up in thought. "hmmmm... red?" "nope."

"ummm purple?" nooooOooOo"he replied with his voice wavering.

"i give up!" oliver picked up his camera placing it on his desk.

"i'm painting them green and white" junior held his hands up to the screen showing oliver.

"why?" junior put his hands down as he avoided all eye contact slightly flustered. oliver got more curious by juniors response. "why!?" he laughed leaning in closer to the camera.

"because they're the colours of your halloween costume" he looked down covering his face to avoid the embarrassment.

oliver just laughed flustered at the sentiment. "that's cute but it's past halloween now" a calming smile was placed on his face.

"i know! it just... reminds me of you" he mumbled embarrassed.

"JUNIOR!" a random voice yelled out causing junior to flinch at the sudden loudness.

"shit i gotta go! love you!" junior urgently waved bye to oliver leaving the call.

sorry for it being so short i just wanted to get my first chapter out as soon as possible :)