*-spending time together-*

hello, just a little a/n- so for monty in this story something is wrong with him and he is not himself, cause now monty is my 2nd fav character , lets see if you can guess ;)

Freddy woke up and yawned, "wow, that was a weird dream" there was a giggle "what dream fred?" He froze and turned, smiling "good, it wasn't a dream..." Bonnie smiled snuggling him more "I am here to stay fred" Freddy smiled more. "Today is a Friday so we have like 1 or 2 weeks where we are closed" Bonnie put his face in his neck "good, we can stay like this for a bit" Freddy blushed feeling Bonnie breath on his neck. "I won't complain about staying like this, but we have stuff to do bon, we still have to make sure that your systems are working just fine after yesterday" bonnie looked defeated but thought of an idea "hey, after that maybe we can spend time together. like the old days!" freddy beamed with joy "YES that sounds amazing!"

bonnie and freddy started to walked over to the parts and service room and knocked. bonnie started to get nervous "freddy, what if they tell me i will never be the same and that i will shut down in a few days?!" freddy turned to him with a soft smile and put a hand on his cheek "bon, it will be okay, it will never come to that!" bon smiled and held freddys hand. "Thanks, fred" the door opened, and they went in "ok bonnie, let's get this over with" 

it took some time, but it turns out everything is great. after the whole thing the two of them they started to walk around the pizza plex talking. "so, hows my bowling ally?" freddy looked at him and smiled "its closed of course but it needs some cleaning". bonnie sighed happily and smiled at freddy "thats good to hear" bonnie and freddy looked at each other for a moment before bonnie asked cheeks turning a little pink "want to go watch a movie or something?" freddy nodded and so off they went. 

--with monty--

monty was in a corner groaning and holding his head sunglasses across the room "get out get out get out get out get out!" a different voice could be heard by monty "come on, you got rid of him once, you can do it again can't you?" a small sob could be heard "YOU KNOW FULL WELL I DIDN"T WANT TO!" monty whipped his head up to darkness and to glowing purple eyes "you can't fight forever monty..." monty growled glaring at the glowing eyes"watch me..." 

that chapter 3 you guys, if you guys have an oc for monty (mainly cause i don't have one) who would be montys partner (mainly looking for a guy but i will take girl/ she theys/ he theys/ etc)