(3) friends?

-Billie's pov-

We arrived at the campus, and I must admit it was beautiful. Big gates and tall, beautiful white fences surround it. We were met by some lady who arranged for my bags to be put into my dorm. I feel so awkward. So out of place. My parents left early to avoid traffic on the way back. I walked towards a beautiful limestone building. So beautiful. I'll be using that word a lot. I step up to a desk.

"Hello dear, what's your last name?"

A blonde lady  typing on a computer asks.

"O'Connell"

She types.

"Billie?" I nod

"Billie!"  A girl at the desk beside me says with a bit of excitement.

"Sorry to startle you, but I was told you needed a tour? I'm Aurora."

We shake hands. She's pretty. Really pretty.

"cool," I say.

I get my ID pass, dorm key card, and Schedule. Aurora led me out of the building. She showed me the tennis courts, the ponds, the swimming area, the stables, the lunch hall, the study hall and the main building where all our classes are. Damn, this place is big.

We arrived at a lovely limestone building.

"These are the girl's dorms.  What wing are you in?" she asks

I look at my key card.

"uh, 242 east hill?"

"Oh great, that's the dorm right across from mine."

We arrive at the correct floor, and she takes my keycard, swipes it, and opens the door to reveal a gorgeous room. It looks like the princess rooms we all dreamed of as kids. I tried to mask how in awe I was so I didn't look like a total idiot. We exchanged numbers and socials before she left.

I make my bed and hang up pictures of my friends. I also glance at my Schedule.

Week one

9:45- Breakfast

10:20- art

11:30- Activity

12:30-  English

1:45- lunch

2:35- math 4

3:50- study hall

5:00- dinner

7:00- student service

A note lies on my bed.

'Dear Ms. O'Connell,

Hello Billie! We are very excited to have you attending our school this year. Please review your Schedule and tell the office if you have any complaints.