Morning

Normani POV~

I was just waking up to get ready for school when my dad came in my room. "Sweetie, I have breakfast ready." I was a bit confused as to why he didn't knock. "Alright. I'll be out once I'm ready." He nods and closes the door, leaving. I sigh as I remove the covers from off of me, not wanting to get up anymore. I stretched my legs and arms out as I got up. My whole body felt like it was slumping down. Well, time to get ready now.

I head downstairs as I get a text from my boyfriend, Arin saying 'Good Morning baby. How did you sleep?' I am so in love with him. I take three photos and greet my beautiful parents as I start to make my plate.

Dinah's POV

I watched closely as she was traveling to the diner. She looks so hot. Click. Click. Click. 3 pictures of her. I kept my head down away from the cameras. Don't want cops finding out I've been stalking her for three months. I walked over quickly to the diner where she was, trying not to be suspicious. I sat on the stool, waiting. I looked over slightly and saw that she was talking to people. I was overhearing the conversation.
-
Normani's POV

I head back upstairs to get ready,I head to the bathroom and start the shower. I slip my clothes off and hop into the shower

-
Dinah's POV

I can't believe what I just say her naked body her beautiful curves...I have to go I saw too much to process.