💛 Sunlight ✨

Words: 493

Pronouns: She/Her

Sunlight flows through the window covering the bedroom in a soft golden glow. Delicate hands run through flowing brown hair easing Viktor out of his deep sleep. Gentle words murmured into listening ears as he opened his eyes. Soothing lips pepper loving kisses on any reachable part of his face as the corners of his lips turn up.

Viktor leans his head into the crook of her neck and murmurs "What time is it, Sluníčko?"

"Doesn't matter" (Y/n) laughs running her hands through his hair. "It's a rest day today, remember?" Planting a kiss on the crown of his head "you're stuck with me today."

Viktor shakes his head slightly, placing a kiss of his own on her collarbone, closing his eyes again. Knowing she'll win anyway if he tries to fight it, he surrenders the workday to rest with the light of his life. Movement stirs him out of his stupor when (Y/n) attempts to make her way out of bed. The idea of getting out of bed now almost offends him as he wraps his hand around her wrist pulling her back slightly.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he squints at her with sleep-laden eyes.

Laughing at his antics (Y/n) rests her hand on his jaw and mutters "I'm going to make us breakfast, pretty boy." Face flushing at the compliment he nods and attempts to hide his face back into the pillows. After hearing the door close he moves to stare up at the ceiling in wonder at how he was so lucky to be where he was.

After a few moments, he swings his legs over the side of the bed and makes his way over to the kitchen grabbing his cane that was leaned against the doorframe. A sweet aroma fills the apartment as (Y/n) moves gracefully throughout the kitchen. Leaving his cane resting against the counter he makes his way behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Smiling (Y/n) leans back into his touch as he rests his head onto her shoulder. Flicking all the knobs off on the stove she spins around to face Viktor wrapping her hands around his neck.

Starting to sway a little she smiles and rests her head on his shoulder whispering "dance with me?" into his ear.

Laughing softly at her antics he pulls her closer "anything for you, Sluníčko."

The pair sway slowly in the glow of the sunlight filling the room. Viktor grabs her hand and spins her with a soft smile on his face as she laughs in delight. Pulling (Y/n) back closer to him, he presses a delicate kiss on her temple as they sway through the kitchen.

After a few moments of fleeting kisses and spins (Y/n) pulls away to finish making breakfast. Viktor makes his way to the kitchen table resting his chin in his hand smiling as he observes the way his light moves.