Part 2- The Blame is on me.

Louis' POV-

I woke up,hooked up to a couple of machines with a massive headache. The boys quickly stood up as Liam grabbed my hand and starred into my eyes. 

"Where's Haz...?" I sputtered

The scilence worried me.

"Fine don't tell me." 

I stood up and ripped the machines off my body. I tried to stand up,but flat out fell. Zayn helped me up and put me back in bed.

"You're in here because of him!" Zayn shouted.

Tears came to my eyes.

"No. I'm here because of my actions. Now get Harry Styles right here. Right now." I said with a mad glance.

They looked at me and sighed as Liam made a phone call to Harry,I laid back down and sighed as a tear fell from my cheek. 

Harry's POV-

This couldn't be happening. I was on my knees crying,forcing myself away from sharp objects. My phone vibrated on my bed as I made a leap for it.

"Liam..." I whispered to myself

What if he was gonna tell me it was to late,and Louis had died because of me. What if it was bad news. I hesitated answering. Finally I hit the green answer button.

"Hello?" I cleared my throat.

"Louis wants you at the hospital." He told me in a pissed tone.

"I'll be right over."

I hung up. Did Liam think it was my fault? Of course. Everything was my fault. I got into my car and drove to the hospital as quick as I could and stormed in. Louis was lying there. Miserably. The boys glared at me as I walked in. I ran to Louis.

"Louis I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the fights and everything. I just want us to be us again. Where the fans didn't have to worry about one of the boys commiting suicide. I was inches away from that knife,but we can't let our fans down." I paused and turned to the boys,with tears and pain taunting my every word.

"and you guys.." I continued.

"You blame this on me?! Honestly you guys are as much to blame. I got it,that note was written to me,but all of you have said something to hurt him. I love Louis. I love everything about him and nothing you say or do can change that." Tears swelled up in my eyes,falling down my cheeks everytime I blinked. 

Louis grabbed my hand.

"Harry..I'm sorry. For causing all this drama.." He looked into my eyes.

"We all have our stages. It's just a point in life Louis." I kissed his cheek.

Niall seemed the only one not hating me. He actually smiled at me,instead of looking at me like he was about to kill me.

"Now. Can we be mature?" I looked over at Zayn and Liam.

Finally,they smiled and nodded their heads.

Louis' POV-

Listening to Harry was a wake-up call for me. I realized that we need to be a team,for the fans. Liam,who by far was the most mature got pissed. What was society doing to us?

The boys soon had to go,but Harry stayed right by my side.

"Why Louis..?" He just glared at me with a concerned look.

I just stayed silent,but finally I spoke up,because he did it for me.

"Harry..I love you..You were mad at me,what was I supposed to do. My life would be nothing without you in it Harry. God wants me alive to make you happy."

He looked at me in disbelief.

"Well just don't scare me like that again. Louis you don't understand,when I found that note,I broke down in tears on the floor. I had to pull myself away from the knives." 

I almost cried. I had never thought of Harry as more than a friend until now. I realized that since Eleanor had broken my heart,Harry had gotten closer.