𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯

I felt his arms wrap around my body. His head tilted downward as he lowered it toward my cock. He licked my body, taking in the cum. He licked his lips after he got his treat. The warmth of his body fled onto mine as he grappled on top of me. "Well, maybe I deserve some pleasure too." I looked confused. I didn't know what else he was going to do. He wanted me to do something, right? Is this how it all works? I didn't know. "Don't worry, I'll do everything. All you have to do is lay there and be a good boy, got it?", he replied. It's like he read my thoughts. Maybe he did. Is he a mind reader? I was distracted by my thoughts again, until I felt a big pain in my anus. I yelped as I felt the pain grow. He pushed his cock far up my asshole. It hurt, but felt so good at the same time. I started to groan. My groans turned into yelling. I could hear Red groaning as well. He looked at me. He looked like a bear. A bear mauling me. His face has a concentrated angry expression. It scared me. "Be quiet..", he said, his breaths becoming heavy. He pushed farther and farther each thrust. "I'm sorry.", I replied under my breath. I couldn't stop groaning loudly. I was yelping in pain, but also moaning. I couldn't help myself. I heard footsteps above us, as well as whispering and murmuring. "Fuck.", he whispered. He covered my mouth with his sweaty palms. "Shut up.", he whispered into my ear. I could hear the voices more clearly. "I swear I heard noises over here." "Maybe it was a mouse, I don't know?" "No, it was like yelling." "Do you think someone got hurt?" "I don't know, to be honest. I hope not." "Well, I don't wanna be over here anymore, I'm leaving. I don't wanna die!" "I'm coming with you!" The voices travelled along, so did the footsteps. They were gone. "Good, they didn't find us. I'm not trying to get caught.", he said. Tears formed in my eyes. The pain felt so good. I couldn't help but spill out my tears. It was like a waterfall. They poured out all over Red's hand. He kept pounding my tight asshole. I kept moaning in pain and pleasure. A couple of minutes of pain, moaning, pleasure, grunting happened. Afterwards Red grunted loudly, he busted his load into my asshole. It slammed his cock in my asshole one final time and took it out. White stickiness leaked from my gaping asshole. It sprayed all over the vent floor. After a couple of minutes of nothing but the sound of cum hitting the floor, we both caught our breaths. "Wow.", he replied to the silence. "I've never had fun like that in a while, aha.", he said while wiping his damp forehead. It was all sweaty, so was the rest of his body. The tip of his cock leaked cum still. His cock twitched, still hard. "I've never done something like that before.", I said. He got a shocked look on his face. He immediately lost the expression. He didn't reply to that sentence. Instead he switched the subject. "Alright, we should clean up. By that, I mean, we should just bounce. We don't wanna seem suspicious.", he said. As soon as he said that we both heard a buzzer.