Headcanons 3

This one doesn't have any consistency, so there'll be random headcanons I have of the characters🧍

Be respectful of my headcanons, I don't want someone to tell me I'm wrong. 😑

These headcanons will be set in the au where Chucky doesn't exist.
_________________________________

Lexy paints Junior's nails.
(Typically black, but on special occasions pink)

Jake is a special guest on Devon's podcast so much  that he isn't really a special guest anymore, the people who listen to it expect him to be on it.

Jake's face becomes bright red every time Devon kisses him.

Devon's interest in murder/serial killers began when he was young.
(Between seven and ten)

Junior is lactose intolerant
I don't take criticism.

None of them are straight. None of them.

Jake uses he/it/they pronouns
Devon uses he/they/she pronouns
Lexy uses she/they pronouns
Junior uses he/him pronouns

Jake is trans (ftm), when he feels dysphoric Devon helps them feel better, and if he can't do that he distracts it with cuddles.

Lexy is bisexual (pref for females) and didn't want to accept it, so she dated Junior to tell herself she is straight.

Junior is bi, and like Lexy dated her to tell himself he's straight.

Both of them have internalized homophobia, Lexy accepted herself faster tho

Devon doesn't label himself as anything regarding his sexuality, but knows they fit the label pansexual the best.

Jake is demisexual, asexual, & gay (common knowledge)

Lexy's mom spent more time with her until she gave birth to Caroline, this making her spend more time with Caroline and forgetting about Lexy.

They all have parent issues 😀
Same-

Jake's mom brought him to the park almost every day when he was younger.

Devon loves puzzles, and anything that you need a brain for.

Junior had a my little pony phase.
____________________________________

Writing headcanons since I have no ideas for anything and my brain is dead 😍✌️

Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!
Make sure you drink water (or any other liquid) and eat something!

340 words
<3