Chapter Three

After a year:

She was sitting in Mystic Grill, working nervously on her laptop.. It had been a year since she came back and she had not found a thread that led her to the one who brought her back.. And she did not hear any news from Klaus and this was strange.. She settled here after all she wanted was to find answers to her questions and then leave.. And that plan is now stable at the bottom of Hell.. Here she is, still searching for answers.. But in spite of this, she has formed a strong friendship with Bonnie and Enzo.. With whom she still lives, she even dares to call them her family.. And a good relationship with the rest of the gang, especially the young twin who remind her of Hope.. Her clinic was also opened, and she settled in this city.. Despite all this, she still travels from time to time to the cities that Klaus told her that contain important memories of his past.. in the hope of finding information about him, but every time she returns with complete failure.

Damon approached Camille's table, who was sitting distracted.. She was wearing black pants and a blouse in the same color with elbow-length sleeves.. And as usual, high-heeled shoes, caramel in color.. He does not understand the secret of her preference for them at all..

 He does not understand the secret of her preference for them at all

 She proved over the past year that she is not a threat to them..She lived between them peacefully and with a positive influence..The girls loved and trusted her.. He took a deep breath and sat next to her as he put the two cups of drink he brought with him on the table.. he says with his accustomed crooked smile "Our Barbie therapist" 

Cami lifted her head off her laptop and smiled wide, saying playfulness"So I'm a Barbie therapist... and Caroline is a vampire Barbie... isn't it?"

He shrugged as he raised an eyebrow cheerfully "I'm very witty at inventing nicknames, miss just Cami"

She laughed at his manipulative nature,saying easily "yeah,I see"

He pointed to the drink he had brought in a simple whisper "You're back"

Camille smiled, noticing he had brought her favorite drink, replying "Like I always do"

He took a sip from his cup and said with a genuine smile "I'm glad you did"

"Really!! I am flattered!" Camille replied playfully.

He laughed at her emaciated response, noting that her eyesight returned to her laptop "Was it a fruitful trip?"

She raised her sad green eyes to him and said in frustration "Just another epic failure"

He smiled at her pitifully, asking "Nothing at all !!"

She shook her head dismissively, answering with a deep sigh "Nothing, neither to my old life nor to the identity of the one who brought me back"