03

I come to you,
apologies attached to every part of me.
I used to believe finding love and finding forgiveness were the same thing.

but you came to me,
hands full of tenderness and eyes full of gratitude.
you dusted the belief that I'm not good enough
out of every crevice.

you look at me like I'm Christmas morning,
like I am everything you ever wanted,
everything you have waited for.

Written by,
-R-
╰       ╯

son rappel annuel
[ his annual reminder ]

I was out preforming a concert on Valentines Day and as I expected the memories of me and her flood in. I was in a middle of a song when the lyrics hit me, a song that I produced about her, practically all my songs are.

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

February 14 2019, the night that changed me I thought I had everything in life but clearly not. That's when I overheard her say something that broke me.

"How about you come over, while I prepare the surprise" I could hear the joy from her innocent voice, and that's when it hit me that she was doing something in secret.

But we promised to tell eachother everything

And not keep it to ourselves, I started to overthink was it really my fault that I let my own thoughts over take me, yes yes it was.

I blame myself everyday, every night, every hour, every minute and every second for the pain that I have caused, if it wasn't for me, we ( me and her ) would've celebrated our 5th anniversary together.

- later that evening

I finished the concert and was heading to an interview at SBS newsroom live, one of the biggest news outlets in South Korea.

During the interview I got asked one question "Mr Jeon Jungkook, about your latest release Euphoria, your fans are wondering whether your lyrics are meant for someone you love or loved?"

"Especially the lyrics that go...."

Were you wandering around (around)
Looking for an erased dream too?
It's different from what destiny suggests
We share the same painful views
Won't you please stay in my dreams, yeah

How was I supposed to answer such a question, but if my fans ask they shall receive. I straightened up my back, and take a deep breath in before explaining my answer.

"Well yes, it is about someone I loved and still do till this day, even though we remain apart our hearts are still together. And the pain I bought to her will be unforgettable."

I was on the verge of breaking out on national tv, but it would be too embarrassing for me although another part of me was glad I opened up about something that remained inside me for so long, and still will.

And I'm probably not just the only one in the world to commit an act like this.

The interview finished and I was packing my bag when I looked down on my wrist too see the bracelet she gave me, when we met again on the bus in exchange for the necklace I'd gave her.

And since that day I'd been wearing it everyday, then all the memories of what happened on December 29 2015, flooded back in.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Okay, okay how about this I'll give you this bracelet as a gift for our friendship" the girl in the blonde smiled uncontrollably.

"I'd love it Ms. Park" Chaeyoung handed her bracelet with the letter R hanging on. His eyes glistened after seeing it, probably something he'd cherish forever.

The bus stopped, accidentally putting Chaeyoung pinning Jungkook on the window, the situation became even more awkward as their eyes slowly met.

Chaeyoung backed off after realising what state she was in, but the brown hair man couldn't help but look into her light brown orbs even more. Something about them made them even more attractive.

"Anyway my stops here, so I'll take my leave now" Chaeyoung said, grabbing her bag and fixing her coat before heading out in the cold. She started walking slowly towards the coffee shop.

That's when the bus had started, with Jungkook still remaining his eyes on her, he couldn't just let them off of her. As the bus fastened, the distance between the two arose leaving them parted once again.

chaeyoung' pov

The time was 17:30pm, the blazing cold weather couldn't make it any worse for me. My mind was still tantalising over what had happened just a few minutes ago.

His smile, his eyes, his voice, the way my heart felt captivated by just the simple things. God knows how I'd react if we ever met again. I'm turning crazier by the minute.

Yet I'm still glad I had met him tonight, this night will forever remain in my memories, the day that I met him over a stupid necklace which I'll treasure as my most prized possession.

I stood there smiling away, infront of the coffee shop until I was bought back to life when someone had barged into me. Gosh, I was just beginning to think about him again.

"I'm so sorry" the lady kept apologising over and over again. "It's nothing, don't worry ma'am" I pleaded and grabbed her hands to signal that I'm not upset in any way.

Then I had entered the coffee shop, ordering my long awaited warm coffee. Once I'd received, I sat on one of the stools facing the outside and the snow starting to slow down.

All I could see was his face reflecting off of the glass mirror, him smiling uncontrollably towards me, the way his eyes glistened under the setting sun.

It was everything about him, that made me want to see him again.