-making love

Remember when we used to always make love.

I will always top and go slow and gentle and you loved it like that but some days you wanted rough and hard. And i gave you what you wanted.

I love when you scream my name so loud the neighbors could here and i don't know if you notice but we used to talk a lot when we had sex.

Like that one time where we had to wake up early the next day to meet your mother and you told me to hurry up and cum because we need to sleep. Gosh harry your so weird and i love you for that.

Oh and you always complain how i will love whenever we make out and we can never properly make out because i will start laughing. Its just so cute how your tongue feels against mine and the way your begging for me and i don't know i just laugh because your adorable.

And then afterwards no matter what time it is we always had to shower together because you felt to gross to sleep with cum all over and i will always have to help you because you were always half awake and its adorable when you do things when your half awake. And we always had to keep extra blankets because you will rip the sheets off because it was covered in cum and fall asleep with those extra blankets in my arms.

I haven't made love to anyone in years because my love is gone.