CHAPTER 0

PROLOGUE

There is a door, and inside that door a woman who never went outside. 

The only one you could have seen there was her grandmother however a lot of strange things have been happening inside the door.

There was a lot of blood which her grandmother is carrying. The neighborhood never noticed anything since it was a little far away from them except for the man beside the woman's house.

He is a type of person who only mind his own business, never bothers anyone but was full of curiosity.

He noticed the red thing but not clearly so the thought came up on his head to visit the woman's house, he waited until the grandmother left the house.

He went to the door.. knock... knock... but no one was answering, he tried again knock... knock...

Until he heard a loud screech noise inside the house and the woman opened the door. The man can't believe what he was seeing, his jaw dropped,

SHE IS BEAUTIFULLY GLOWING... 

The woman never said a thing but was staring at him while the man was sweating nervously.

Then suddenly the woman said, "I made something, do you want to come over?"

The man felt something was suspicious but he doesn't want to lose the opportunity so he went inside.

SHE SLOWLY LOCKED THE DOOR...

A lot of pictures hanging on the wall, headless it's so gory that the man was about to throw up to what he was seeing.

He thought "I am just imagining things just like how I always have been" closing his eyes and opening it again.

However nothing happened, everything is real, the man regrets everything. There was a lot of headless human in the picture, bloody.

He ran to the door but it was locked, the window and everything but he still can't go outside. 

SHE WAS LAUGHING...

She said, "If you don't want anything to happen, have a lunch with me", the man was so scared that he had no choice but to come with her.

But the first thing he saw in the table was sickening, "8 eyes, 12 fingers and 1 head" he was crying.

Suddenly the woman stabbed him in the eyes "Ah, why are you such a cry baby, it's so annoying"

The man said "Get me out of here, no, no enough someone help me!"

YOU SICK WOMAN...

If there is one thing the woman hate the most it's her prey being disobedient and annoying.

She stabbed him hundred times while laughing until he died. The woman was murmuring something "How long do I have to do this"

SHE WAS CRYING...

in a place filled of blood like a river.