1.

Look I didn't want to end up like this.

If you're a normal person, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.

But if the guy paired up with you for simply a school project who has weird people following him around, tells you he has to go somewhere right after being chased by multiple people who tried to kill you --

stop immediately.

Don't be the hero.

Don't go after him.

Because he knows what's he going for, but you have no idea what's waiting for you.

Once you know the secret. You become one of them and they'll come for you.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

My name is jung minji

Nineteen. moved to Seoul a month back to complete my major in economics, on a path of becoming a famous business
woman.

Big dreams.

With big dreams comes great responsibility and with great responsibility comes~

Piles of books and burden of results.

Please im no excellent student, just an average 80 pointer student. If i was one of those intelligent people i would have never gotten in a position to tell you this story.

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap

but I don't feel like going into it,

if you want to know the truth. In the first place, that stuff bores me, and in the second place, my parents would kill me if I told anything pretty personal about them.

They're quite touchy about anything like that, especially my father.

They're nice and all - I'm not saying that - but they're also touchy as hell.

Besides, I'm not going to tell you my whole autobiography or anything.

I'll just tell you about this weird stuff that happened to me around summer.

The day it all began, was pretty normal.
I woke up late as usual. Had breakfast. Took a bath. Put on clothes and all that whatever stuff you do before heading to collage. And from here our story starts-

.。゚+..。 - ゚+..。*゚+

"So can anyone tell me what impact would world war 3 have on our economies?" The teacher's voice echoed through the room.

I mean by now everyone knows, what effects will come i mean we did go through two of those wars.

Is that even a question to ask students of our age? I mean pretty sure everyone knows the answer now right-

"Jung minji, would you answer?"

Ok first of all i have two options

First, tell the teacher that you went blank and don't remember the points and make a joke out of yourself in front of the whole class, including the boy you like.

Or

Second, keep the teacher leading on untill the bell rings because there are only eight minutes left for this class to end.

Yup, we'll go with the second option.

"Minji? Quit daydreaming and answer the question"

"Yes miss, i was just thinking about the answer, would you give me a minute?"

She nods. Yes! A minute down

"Yes miss im so sorry for the- um this disturbance so-"

yeah this is me purposely extending my words extra slowly and this is also me knocking my water bottle down to distract her.

"Oops im so sorry I don't know how i hit my bottle- i am so sorry miss- i'll call someone to fix this- i must-"

"Its fine." She stops me, ruining my perfect plan of escape,"you can do that after my class, now the answer?"

"Oh. The answer. Well as i was saying, thr effects of the third world war on our economies would be disastrous and-"

yep just me making stuff up

"And - um-"

"Mrs. Jeong? Can we have a moment?"

And saved by the principal. Sounds weird but cool.

"Promise i'll make it quick" she says, a boy behind her.

"Mr. Jeon step forward please"

The shadow of the boy behind her moves, he come to the centre of the room and takes his mask off.

A gasp escapes my mouth.

Its him.

"This is jeon jungkook. And he is your new classmate, treat him well" she pats him on the back.

"Hello everyone. This is jungkook, i promise not to cause any trouble"

Oh boy, something tells me trouble has just entered the school.

Its his eyes and that smile of his. Don't get fooled by his glasses, he's no saint.

He's got weird people visiting his house.

How do i know?

Meet my next door neighbour.

And my mind's going bells on him.

Oh wait its the school bell.

Its him. The boy with the glasses is now going to attend the same school as mine.