Chapter 18

Guy, Sonja, Lucy, Chip, Jasmine, Lunamon, and Santa are tied near by the lava that was stirring around with Bargramon watching.

Bargramon said, "I have been waiting for this moment. Even those brats ran off, they won't find anyone who will help them." Lucy yelled, "Hey! Those are my kids you were talking about!" Lunamon threatened, "Just you wait until Shoutmon hear about this! By the time he's through with you, you'd be lucky...!"

Oogie Boogie Bargramon stopped her sentence, "I don't think he'll be aftering me, little one." She asked, "What are you talking about?" He said, "Didn't you hear? The king of Halloween is dead. Your mortal people shot him right out of the sky. And now, there is nothing left." The mortals gasped and looked at each other. Bargramon asked, "Now, what you say about luck, little bunny?"

In the cemetery, the 20 kids were taking a breathing after all that running from that giant skeleton claw. Dale asked, "Did we lose him?" Sara said, "I think so. If we haven't, we would've been running back home by now." Derek said, "And we better start looking for Shoutmon. If we're lucky that is." Alice reminded, "Hello! Shoutmon will be back soon. If he finds out that we're out of Halloween Town, he'll haunt us down, take us back here and then, we'll be in serious trouble." Gaia added, "And if he finds us in our town, same thing will happen as well." Sally said, "Either way, we all will be in hot water." Derek said, "But our parents, Aunt Lunamon, Sonja, Guy, and Jasmine are captured by that crazy oogie boogie Digimon! And Santa is still a prisoner! We have to get help. We've got to get Shoutmon and tell him that Bargramon got our family.."

Susie reminded, "And he'll know that we disobey him for not going near a dangerous monster." He said, "Then so be it. Let's find Shoutmon."

Then, a door from the statue suddenly opened wide and both Shoutmon and Mikey ran out. Peter L. said, "That was easy."

Shoutmon saw the kids standing in front of him and asked, "What are you kids doing out of the Halloween Town?" Max explained, "We can explain. Aunt Lunamon, Guy, Jasmine, Sonja, Santa, Mom, and Dad are captured by Bargramon because we were following the Alpha Gang to the tree house where the that Digimon lives and..." Shoutmon asked, "And you all disobey after I told you not to?" Kelly said, "We're sorry, Shoutmon. But the Alpha Gang took Santa to Bargramon."

Shoutmon asked, "They what? I told them to leave Bargramon out of this." Susie said, "They didn't listen. They lied to you because I saw them crossed their fingers behind their backs." He said, "I'll deal with them later. Right now, we have to save Santa. Come on, everyone! Christmas isn't over yet!"

Mikey, Shoutmon and 20 kids ran the other side of the graveyard. They arrived at the treehouse. Then, they heard some cries. "Help! Somebody help!" "Get us out of here!"

Sally recognized one of the voices and said, "That's Aunt Lunamon!" Cikachu listened the other voice and said, "And that's Sonja!"

Shoutmon hushed the kids and whispered, "Wait here." He climbed down the rope to the sewer pipe and crawled in.

Bargramon rolled the dice and said, "Seven! It's Bagramon's turn to be boogie now." He turned the lever seven times as the platform under his vitamins is lifting up. The mortals and Santa were screaming as they're getting lift up. "This can't be happening!" Santa cried.

Bargramon said, "Ashes and ashes into dust to dust. Let's see who will go down to the lava first. Only one more of the dice." He rolled his dice and it reads two. "What? Snake eyes!" He pounds on the table hard, causes it to shake and the dice moved.

"Eleven! It's time to see who come down first. Let's find out." Bargramon turned the lever and the platform is lifting up. Lunamon then goes down first. Jasmine screamed, "Lunamon, no!" Bargramon yelled excited, "Lunamon, yes!" Lunamon screams as she sliding down towards the lava.