Chapter 1

Mustafa wakes up inside a building and starts to remember what he saw just moments before. He saw two beings with distinct symbols on their faces speaking and he recalled them saying "Young Berserker" and they gave him a task to "Kill GOD". He did not know what they meant by that but remembered them mentioning that Boubacar and Koku were also in this world with him so his top priority would be to find them.

        Mustafa started to sit up and felt that for some reason, his head was heavy. He started to touch the top of his head and felt that there was some type of crown or hard headband on it. 

        Mustafa ran as fast as he could to check in the mirror to see what this thing even was but when he looked, the crown he felt was completely gone. When he took a closer look at the mirror he realized that he didn't look normal and for some reason, he had hair around the side of his face, his arms, his teeth were sharp and he had a tail. 

        Mustafa continued looking at himself and said, "Bro did I turn into a fucking monkey?!"

        He ran out of his room as fast as he could and started walking down the stairs of the building he was in and saw many people on the bottom floor. He looked at a sign that said "Vigils Hotel" and then he started to remember something.

        "Yo, guys I heard that in Deepwoken there are two spawn places we can go to," Boubacar said.

        "I thought we said that we were gonna try to go into the game completely blind," Koku said a little annoyed.

        "Yeah, yeah I know, I'm sorry but I promise this is the only thing I know so just hear me out," Boubacar said apologizing. 

        Koku and Mustafa while both annoyed decided that they would listen to what he had to say.

        "Apparently in the game, there are two different spawn places you can choose from. One of them is called Etris and the other is called the Isle of Vigils," Boubacar explained.

        "So which one should we try and go for?" Mustafa asked.

        "Well Etris is really good for starting out the game but there are a lot of people and hella different races so we should choose it," Boubacar replied.

        "Why shouldn't we go to the Isle?" Koku asked confused.

        "The Isle of Vigils is bad for starting off, there are hella bandits, and the entire Isle is surrounded by the Aratel Sea," Boubacar answered.

        Back to the perspective of Mustafa in the present, he realized that he must be in the Isle of Vigils but that was completely impossible. For him to actually be in the Isle of Vigils he would have to be in Deepwoken itself which was insane. He then looked at his hands and realized that he was actually a monkey which was one of the races in Deepwoken. 

        Mustafa understood he was not the smartest person out of their little group so there was no way in hell he would be able to figure this out especially by himself. He knew that the main goal he would have is to try and get as much information as he could and find both Boubacar and Koku so they work this out together as a team. 

        Mustafa started walking around the Isle of Vigils and saw many people with armor and weapons and knew that they were probably adventurers or travelers of some kind. He wondered if other people from the real world got sent into Deepwoken but as he looked around he noticed how everything flowed and how everyone seemed to be real people rather than the screenshots of NPC's he saw before. 

        As he continued walking he noticed that the Isle of Vigils is really high in the sky and as you look below you can see the crashing waves and the water. As Mustafa looked out into the sea and around this area he couldn't help but say the thought out loud.