008

¦ TROUBLE

¦ TROUBLE

the loud meows and hissing fangs from grappling orange striped cats didn't bother the girl who's walking — both hands situated inside the dark trousers' pockets, fingers fidgeting the crumpled paper yen. 

y/n and her today's—saturday's per diem. not minding that she's still wearing the uniform from her exhausting work. she focused her head, together with her e/c eyes, to find a nearby store; to buy food for her grumbling stomach, while the night's still not too dark to walk through.

"aha!" she sound delighted as ever when her gaze spotted an old man wiping a wet red bowl, y/n started to cut her distance from the ramen cart stall she's seeing now — small smile can not be erased even if her shoulders are already tired from reaching and pushing packaged boxes for her work.

"thank you! thank you!"

nearly cried when she heard that the old man was about to close and go home, but to her brows frown and lips trembling in hunger? it made the grandpa to chuckle in awe, and start to serve y/n her desired shoyu ramen.

"it's getting dark. . . wait, i will get you a chair. and oh, watch the noodles." the old man said — his voice tuned like his father giving off orders, making y/n giggly nod as she stomped her straightened leg — avoiding to get numb.