You're Mine

[Y/n Pov]

I'm dating my fiance Namjoon for 3 and a half years now,we were boyfriend and girlfriend for 3 years,and 6 months ago he proposed to me, and it was perfect,we had the most romantic date and he proposed on this park where we had our first date.

We are like those "perfect" couples,we never fight,we argue sometimes like any other couple, but we always make up and apologize to each other in less than one hour.

Tonight we're going to a dinner party to celebrate all the awards they receive these last days,all the boys and some girlfriends will be there too,I'm really close to the boys since we're friends for a long time now,but I still didn't get along with some of their girlfriends,could be because some of them are dating for only a few months

Anyway,i'm not going for the girls,I'm going to support the boys and most of all,to support my man.
I'm wearing this short,black tight dress that hugs my curves so well and makes me feel amazing.
I finish my makeup and notice Namjoon looking at my ass while I was bending over just to get closer to the mirror, I gave him a shy smirk through the mirror, he licked his lips not saying anything and gave me a kiss on the cheek while holding my waist. "You look amazing baby" he said,I took his hands off my waist and turn just to give him a quick kiss "I know,it makes my ass look delicious right?" He shook with widen eyes as I complete "Hey big daddy,maybe later,but now we have to go or we're going to be late".

[Time skip.At the restaurant 22:00 or 10pm]

When we got to the restaurant everyone was already there waiting for us.
"Hey what took y'all so long, you guys were fucking?" Jin said making everyone laugh so hard. Namjoon's face was red like a tomato,he's a shy boy and even with the other members there's somethings he just doesn't talk about it.Noticing his embarrassment I just replied "Yah hyung c'mon I just lost the time cuz I was getting ready,nothing more, now let's order some drinks" they laugh and agree.

We got a table close to the bar and get up to order the drinks,we were in a line,I was behind this huge figure of Namjoon so I couldn't see much, they all got their drinks and went back to the table I was the last one, when the barman turn his face to mine I couldn't believe it.
"Lucas????"
"Y/n??"
"Ohhh my goood Lucas, how loong, how are you? How's your wife? How's your daughter? How are you? What are you doing here? Do you work here? Oh my god this is so exciting!!!!!"
I literally didn't give him time to answer any of the questions and gave him a big hug. Lucas was my childhood best friend, we went to school together, we were roommates in college, and we also dated for a few months,nothing serious,we were just friends with benefits ( but I guess this information is not that much important right?).

Namjoon was on the table, looking at me with an expression that I've never seen before, the sound was kinda loud so he couldn't hear what we were talking. We talked about our life for just a couple minutes,I grabbed my drink and went to the table with Namjoon and the others. I sit really close beside him "hey I'm back baby, what you guys talking about?"he ignore me and head back to the boys. Jimin's girlfriend tried to talk to me a little bit but we are so different from each other and we only know each other for 2 weeks.

"Hey everything is ok here, do y'all need anything?" Lucas said coming to our table.
"Yeah bring us some beer" Jungkook said laughing starting to get drunk.
Lucas went to the bar and got back with the beers,Namjoon took one without looking to Lucas or even myself. Lucas realized I was getting down he knew me very well.
"What about you Y/n? May I bring you something?"
"Nah I'm ok"
"Are you sure? You seem a little upset"
yeah my old best friend can really read my mind,all I wanted to do is to spend some good time with my fiance, since we almost didn't have time these weeks due to his schedule, but here we are, I'm needy for attention and Namjoon is being cold with me and I don't even know why.

Lucas noticed my sad face and said.
"How about that, to make you happy I'll make you that drink that you love"
"That one that you always did on Friday nights?"my face just glow up.
"That one, come with me I'll show you the secret recipe"
Lucas was going back to the bar and when I was about to get up from my sit I felt a hard grab on my wrists.
"Where do you think you're going?" I look back at Namjoon just to shove his hands away and give him a bratty smile lifting my eyebrow, he was angry, I could see that,but I didn't do anything to make him angry so it's his problem.

I got to the bar,sit in a real high chair, and bend over the bar table on my elbows, ass on the air as I watched Lucas making my drink and explaining how he makes it.
We started chatting, and Lucas has this thing which he always grab other people's hand while he's talking,not in a sexual way, but in a friendly way. But I could see Namjoon's face through the bar mirror and he was hating every single minute of it,now he was ignoring his friends and was just staring at me.

I was feeling a little dreezy and my body was no longer supporting my weight well anymore.
"Hey y/n How about we take a picture? I can't wait to tell Lisa that I met you" he said.
"Sure" I replied with a drunk voice.
He came beside me to take a picture and grab my waist just to support me for not falling, I smile and noticed Namjoon slowly getting up while looking at us.
"How about that,we should go on a double date,me and my wife, you and your....boyfriend? I don't know but I would love to see little y/niee again" he smile at me.

[Namjoon Pov]

"I would love to see little y/niee again"
This was all I heard when I got close to them.
I was stressed and fill with anger all night first y/n put onto this dress which makes her ass look incredibly big and round, then when we got here the first thing she does is to deep hug some random guy right in front of me,then she just leaves me to go talk to him and the worst she's drunk y/n knows how I hate when she gets drunk cuz she just flirt with everyone and doesn't behave. I had enough when I heard he wants to see my little one again.She's MY little one.
"YOU WHAAT??" I yelled making y/n jumped and almost fell from the chair. The guy with her realized she was about to fall and took her in his arms, in a fast movement he grab her waist and the other was on her ass supporting her from not falling into the ground,with that, her dress lift up a little and the guy's hand was for real resting on her pretty ass. That pretty ass is mine.

I took y/n off him and was about to punch him when y/n tried to push me. "KIM NAMJOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She has the audacity to call me by my full name."Me? Are you kidding me? You're throwing yourself on other man and you think I have to accept this-"
"Hey dude it's not like that y/n and I-"
"Shut up I don't wanna hear anything from you" I said.
"Now you little one-" I said grabbing her chin making her tiny self look up at me "- you are in so much trouble".