🌩 Reality Comes Crashing

This chapter has mentions of abuse and feeling guilty being yourself, yelling. It's angst Please take caution okay? Take care of your selves and next chapter we get soft boi moon alright let's do this 🌚)

12:45 PM
You slowly awoke in suns tower. The loud ringtone you had set for a certain person. Blaring in your ears. You pick your phone out of your pocket before answering. "Hi...mom..." your voice sounded tired and gravely over the phone it was obvious you had just woken up. Your mother scoffed hearing your voice and spoke "Why are you still asleep! It's 12:46! You should be at work! Do you want to get fired?! Because most companies won't put up with that shit" She spat angrily. Venom laced in her words. It made you feel sick. You slowly looked around before tiredly glancing at the time. Had I really slept that long?...god I'm gonna get fired. You let out a soft sigh and responded to her. "I'm sorry mom, no I was on a 30 minute and taking a quick nap.." you lied but if you admitted to being asleep on the job and already missing half your shift, she'd never let you live it down. "Uh huh yeah, whatever, where have you been! It's been two days! Don't you know how much I worry!" Her voice rang shrill and harsh in your ears. It hurts your head. "Im sorry...im sorry I was out of town-" "LIAR!" "What..-" Her voice seemed so angry. As she screamed into your ear. "YOUR PHONE SAYS YOU HAVEN'T LEFT YOUR WORKPLACE FOR TWO DAYS! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING TO BE THERE FOR TWO DAYS". Your stomach sank twisting into knots. The icky feeling sinking in as you froze gripping your phone. You felt the tears swell to your eyes. "Mom...I'm at work I gotta go" your voice hitched trying not to sob. You couldn't break where she could heard not again. "YOU BETTER NOT HANG UP ON ME YOU UNGRATE-" click Shakily you managed to hang up the phone. The world around you was spinning. You slowly stood your heart pounding hard a scared rhythm in your chest. Breathing was becoming harder and harder for you as you stumbled heading towards the ledge of the tower. Screams. Why are they screaming? You feel yourself black out just as your feet slipped off the edge.

11:23 PM
You start to feel yourself waking. The world slowly coming in around you. The darkness was thick. That's what scares you. It was dark and the lights were off. You slowly sat up wincing in pain. Where am I? What's going on?...The daycare...sunshine...the lights...MOON your mind came to a halt. You were still in the daycare and the lights were off. How long had they been off. You quickly stumbled to your feet stumbling around in the dark barely able to understand what was happening. It was so quiet.
Your hand ran slowly down the wall until the wall wasn't their anymore. Without the surface to balance you stumbled over onto your hands and knees. The ground digging into your knees as you slowly crawled around trying to find anything. A generator, flashlight, sun... tears brimmed the edges of your cheeks as you bumped into something. Tall... your eyes slowly trailed up in horror met with the red eyes of none other than moon "Naughty Naughty girl scaring sun like that, do you hate it here that much?....that you were willing to try something like that?!?" Moon sounded hurt. Pain dipped his words as he had fallen just as much as his sun counterpart. Something else trailed his words along. Anger. You quickly scrambled backwards in horror. You couldn't scream you couldn't cry. "Naughty girls must be punished...let's play hide and seek. You hide and if I find you...well you'll see" He said slowly as if to make sure you understood. It didn't take long for you to get to your feet and running as fast as they could take you. You stuffed your way up one of the tubes making your way up the play structure. You needed the generators. Sun would save you. Sun would help you. You repeated that over and over as you heard the moon getting closer and closer. You quickly flipped up the switch on the large box in front of you. No lights...not yet. There was more. Making your way through the twists and turns with moon hot on your trail. "Why did you jump y/n?....was sun not enough for you?" His words stung deep in your chest. You kept going. You could explain to sun but moon was going to kill you. You crammed your way into a corner to get the next generator. Flipping it on. You hoped that was it but sadly nothing again. How many more are there?!? You climbed out and ran as fast as your legs would take you. Panting hard to catch your breath. He was after you now you could hear him running. "You won't be going anywhere soon enough!" You wanted to sob break down and let go. Everything was fuzzy and nothing made sense. You didn't jump. You didn't do that...why..the call.

The memories of her voice flood your mind again twisting into a awful symphony of words spewed at you. It was too much you couldn't handle this again. Not her. Moons voice twisted into hers creating a toxic chant in your own mind. You wouldn't escape. You couldn't leave. They will hurt you. With the thoughts swirling you trip and fall face first smacking the hard part of the floor. CRACK! You felt a warm liquid leak down your lips and onto the floor. You watched as the red blood tainted the colors around you. A place for children ruined by the monsters of adults. You just sobbed curled up and tucked your knees in. The world around you was terrifying. This thing would kill you any minute and you lay curled up on the floor. Helpless.

He stood over you. Looking down at you as you sobbed. He felt bad. Anger still boiled deep inside, you tried to leave sun! You hurt them!

"I d-didn't mean to. It was a accident i-I-i-I didn't mean to!" Your voice ripped him from his thoughts you were apologizing and sobbing you were shaking. "Sun! S-sun, sunny! please come back! I'm sorry!" You were calling for sun. He slowly leaned down and scooped you up. Holding you princess style as he carried you to a place you both could sit. Grabbing a few tissues as he gently lifts your head up and pinched your nose. Pushing it back into place. The bleeding slowly stopped as he held it again your nose silently.

You looked up at him. You were frozen in fear wondering what he was going to do. Your mind still a wreck of emotions but you didn't dare move instead choosing to stare at him slowly calming down your breathing. Tears still rolling down your cheeks. He slowly pulled the tissues away cleaning up your face even pushing your hair back behind your ears. You continued to look into his red eyes as he finally met yours. A warmth spread throughout your chest as his voice spoke lowly and seeming to be somewhat calm "My little star you are even prettier in the dark you know?" Everything felt warm, why was he being so nice?

His voice spoke out again. This time was enough to melt you.

"Talk to me Darling, I'll listen I promise"

(Hey guys!!! Author doll here, well now that I got the story progressing and some angst!!! We get the soft moon next chapter 🥺💕 I'm excited to keep writing this  so please let me know if y'all like it! Cya next chapter🌞🌚

1329 words 😤)