Bokuto x Reader Christmas Special

☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧

Bokuto POV

This was no fun, it was snowing outside and Bokuto couldn't even step outside, let alone roll around in the snow like he wanted. But this is what happens when he doesn't listen to Akaashi. Bokutos gets sick, all because he thought it was a good idea to roll around in the snow in his volleyball uniform.

But the one good thing about being stuck inside sick, was that you got to take care of him. And Bokuto could not be happier about it.

"Alright Bokuto, there is water and some vitamin c on the table beside, have that while I go out to get the soup ingredients." you stated, as you were walking out of the room.

"Uhhhhhhhhhggggg, why can't you stay and we cuddle." Bokuto complained loudly, you just shook your head at his antics.

"Psh, fine, whatever, I'll just nap." Bokuto grumbled after you.

☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧

2nd POV

Finally getting back from the store, you went to work in the kitchen to prepare the meal you were planning for Bokuto. Although this whole situation was tough not only for Bokuto but also you, because Bokuto became quite clingy when he got sick and he would barely let you leave him for a second.

Finally finishing the food, you placed it all into dishes on a tray and started bringing the food upstairs to your horribly clingy sick boyfriend. Knocking on the door, not wanting to disturb him from any sleep he might be getting, you waited for a reply. Finally hearing a soft "Come in." you entered the room cautiously, as to not drop the food.

"Hey Bo, I made you some chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese, because I know you love those foods when you are sick." you whispered to him, that sentence caught his attention and he sat up to look at you.

Motioning to the spoon placed neatly beside the bowl on the tray he spoke, "Feed me". This startled you, but the way he looked at you with the biggest puppy eyes had you giving in and feeding him the soup.

Once he had finished the soup, he gestured for you to feed him the sandwich that you made. Shaking your head at his antics, you picked up the sandwich and held it to his mouth so that he could take some bites of it.

"Thank you (Insert Name), your food is always so delicious." Bokuto hummed out in contentment, after finishing the meal you gave him. Quickly you took the tray and placed it on the bedside table to get it out of the way, and so the dishes did not fall.

"All right, now that I have eaten, let's cuddle." Bokuto shouted in excitement, as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his chest as he fell back into the comfort of his pillows. Not wanting to fight the sick cuddle bug you gave into your fate and resigned yourself to being sick in the morning.

But at least you would be sick with Bokuto, and that's all that mattered.

☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧☙✯❧

Word Count: 516

Date Published: December 25th 2021