2

"Hey my darling! How was school today?",his mum's face lightened up as Louis entered the house.
She did not see his face which was drowned in tears of pain and self hate. But to be honest he didn't even want her to ever see it, so he hid his face, acted as if he was searching for something in his school bag, not wanting to seem weak, like he was.

"Hi mum! Was okay. I've got to study for the France exam tomorrow so I'll just take the food upstairs, 'kay?"

"Oh okay sure darling! I'll be going out with Dan tonight anyways",she explained with a concerned look on her face.

Tho she couldn't see Louis' face she could feel something wasn't in its right place. When the boy realized his mum wasn't saying anything for a few seconds, he looked up and as soon as he did, his mum gasped at his pretty bad looking blue eye and the obvious sadness written on his face. In only a second she had opened her arms and his skinny creature enclosed by them.

"My little boy..what did they only do to you", she sighed when she heard the painful sobs coming out of the boys' mouth.
Then they both sat down on their sofa and Louis started telling her what's been happening in the last few months and how much he suffered from all the bullying. How they always took his exercise books and rubbed out every single word written on it. That's why his grades got worse. That's why his teachers hated him. But he didn't ever tell anyone. He just kept it as a secret and ate the pain all into himself.

"I will not accept this! I hope those kids know this is going to have bad consequences!",his mum got taken away by madness...

Hope you liked this chapter.
Any questions/recommendations?
Xx Kaya