ℕ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒

Name: Nadia Mascanera

Age:  22

Gender:  Female

Birthday: 14th of April

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: Venezuelan

Occupation: Full time law Student, also works as a barista at the weekends.

Personality: sweet, seems innocent, funny, charismatic, charming, sarcastic at times, sneaky, selfish sometimes when she wants something, impulsive.

Likes: She adores a cappuccino after a long day, walks along the beach with her dog, romantic comedies, meeting new people.

Dislikes: when people get angry with her, she's a people pleaser so if she feels that something is wrong she tends to be very apologetic but keep to herself until you cool down again. She hates spiders with a passion. She isn't fond of the cold or rain.

Backstory:
Nadia is a child of divorce, quite literally. She had a hard time coping when her mother left her father; unable to comprehend why she would leave them behind.

Nadia has always had a great loving bond with her father, he has always supported her through her career and upbringing. He never let her down no matter what happened.

Unfortunately Nadia's dad had to move back to Venezuela when she attended college as a family member had passed away. Nadia moved out of her childhood home and attends college in the city.

She has made quite the life for herself, she has an apartment that she shares with another person and has a dog called "Bailey"
She also has a part time job at a café down the end of her street as a barista.

————-

Scenario idea: you are Nadia's roommate and you both don't particularly get along. You have been living together for almost a year now with Bailey. One night you both decide to cook dinner together in attempt to get along. Whilst eating on the couch and watching a movie/TV series there is a complete power outage in the city and people are advised to stay inside. "Oh great, now I've to deal with you all night" Nadia groaned in frustration as she tipped her head back to look at the ceiling.