"Dreams don't pay your rent."

--------Flash-Back--------

(----------This takes place when your 5----------)

TW: ABUSE

(This is based off my (now past) Christmas eve day)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the living room playing music on the TV loudly while you sister and mother were cooking Christmas dinner, you were dancing, twirling, and jumping to the old 90's like songs, practicing as you said it was. Your attention was quickly stolen by the noise of a loud plate dropping on the floor and various "sorry!"'s from your sister before you heard yet again a loud noise, this time different it was a smack before crying yelped from your sister's mouth.

You'd turn the music down as your mother went in her room and your sister ran crying towards you, you'd sit down next to her and she'd lean on your shoulder you'd shush her down knowing any noise would anger your mother, you'd hug her and crack a joke making a laugh slip out her mouth, but it wasn't enough. You'd know that and get up with her holding hands and start to slowly dance with her as her head was nuzzled in your shoulder still shushing her, she'd stop crying and you'd both lay on the couch as she fell asleep.

5 minutes later she'd wake up from a loud bang your mother was furious for some reason, knowing this you'd both get up and walk into her room eyes faced to the ground, she'd yell at you both about your pet cat being in her room you'd nod and pick up MisaMisa your senior cat, she'd continue to yell and you got angry snapping back at her.

"She didn't do anything wrong.."

"Whats that Y/N? Who do you think YOU are, do you think your pussy's bigger then mine! Huh? Your getting bold now huh, what did you say repeat that. Now!"

"I SAID, MisaMisa didn't do anything wrong! Not my fault shes a loving cat now is it, you find whatever you can to yell at us! you DON'T have anything BETTER to do, do you!"

"Y/N.., just stay quiet shes gonna beat you.."

"NO, I'm tired of being afraid JUST because your a bitch doesn't mean YOU have to let it out on US."

Your mother stood up looking at her you instantly regretted what you said.

"WHO do you think you are, huh, if i leave now how are you gonna pay the bills, I give you SO much and this is how i'm re-payed!?"

You listened to your mother's words and stomached what you were going to say.

"I'm Y/N that's who I AM, i'll pay by being a dancer! I'D love if you left! You don't give me SHIT i work for my food i work to live here, I WORK FOR EVERYTHING!"

"Y/N..."

"OK Ms.Im-Gonna-Be-A-Dancer! your LITTLE DREAMS don't pay bills, IF they did i wouldn't be here, in this shit-hole!"

She'd say before slapping you harshly sending you to the ground.

"WHY don't you take you sister's advice and SHUT YOUR TRAP, you little WHORE. Only pretty girls can be dancers, so you have no chance!"

She'd say slamming the door in both you and your sister's faces, your sister quickly glanced at you worried and got on her knees once again crying, hugging you and doing the same you did for her.

----------End of Flash-Back----------

Remember no matter the way you look your beautiful and can pursue what ever dream you have, i love you, and i cant be the only one to love you < 3

-Dec, 24 2021 Happy Christmas eve, i'm such a loser spending the eves making a fan-fiction. I'm embarrassed of my self so much LoL have a great Christmas eve!

W O R D C O U N T: 621 W O R D S