Motel Confessions

I wake up to the bright light from the sun and officer banging on the glass door.

"Junior! Junior get up." I shook him.

"What" he said rubbing his eyes.

I adjust my clothes and roll down the window.

"Hello how may I help you?" I put on a fake smile.

"Ma'am this car was reported stolen. Would you and your boyfriend mind stepping out of the vehicle" the officer tells us.

Before I can correct him calling Junior my boyfriend, Junior speaks.

"You must have the wrong car officer. This is my mom car we were out late and stop and waited for the morning to go back home."

"License and registration please" the cop continues not caring about anything Junior said.

"Well I don't have my license right now we were in a rush last night and I didn't grab it." I panicked.

"Well I will need the both of you to step out the car." The cop said.

We both get out the car and the officer that was in the police car got out and searched the car while the other put us in the back seat.

"Shit." Junior said once the officer walked away.

"How the fuck are we going to explain the blood on our clothes"

"Just say it's paint I don't know" I replied.

"Of course Tiffany reported the car missing fucking asshole" Junior punched the seat.

"Just calm down if we look angry they will get suspicious" I say.

We sat in silence while the cops continued rummaging through the red car. My leg shook from how anxious I was as the cops came bad to the car.

"False alarm guys" one of the officers said. You're all good to go" he opens the door.

Junior and I let out a sigh of relief as we made our way back to the car.

"Yall be careful now there's a lot of dangerous people out here" the cop yelled over to us"

"We will" we said in unison. Junior chuckled and I start the car and drive off.

"Oh my god that was so fucking close" I said hyperventilating.

Hours later we stopped at a motel. We found a credit card in the car and headed inside. It was very janky but it would have to do. We got to our room only to find there being only one bed.

"I literally said two beds what the hell" I walked in the small room.

"Tyjai it's fine we can share the bed" Junior said locking the door behind him.

"You would enjoy that wouldn't you" I teased.

"No - I mean I would but thats not what I was saying. We slept in the same bed before it's not big deal" he explains.

"Whatever I going downstairs ill be back" Junior tells me.

"Ok I'll be in the shower" I say.

Junior POV

I leave the room grabbing the credit card and head down the stairs to the the vending machine. I buy some snacks for me and Tyjai and head to the office.

"Hello" I said ringing the little bell on the counter.

A man about 6 feet tall and in his 60s walks towards the counter.

"What you want kid?" he says

"Umm do you happen to have a map I could borrow?" I asked.

"Here you go" the man said handing me a old looking piece of paper.

"Planning on taking you girlfriend somewhere nice?" The old man asked

"What no. Shes not my girlfriend" And second it's none of your business"

"Really well can I have a chance with her." The man continues

"What the fuck! You're like 80 fucking years old, you could be her grandfather. I yelled.

"So" the old man shrugs. "Shes hot."

"Say that again and I'll fucking kill you." I say walking away.

I head back upstairs with the map and snacks in my head. Like a idiot I open the door before knocking and see Tyjai in a towel.

"Holy shit! I'm sorry." I cover my eyes.

"No it's fine I'll just go back in the bathroom." She said running and shutting the door.

I set everything down on the table and wait for Tyjai to come out the bathroom.

"Where'd you get the clothes?" I asked

"Oh um... Someone left them in the dresser. They're all boys clothes so they don't really fit me." She said.

"I think they fit you fine" I say feeling myself blush.

She gives me a little smile walking over to me.

"You got this for us or just for you" she joked.

"Us obviously" I roll my eyes

She sits down is the chair next to me "So are you getting in" Tyjai asked.

"Oh yeah". I say getting up. "Which drawers are the clothes in?" I ask.

"The bottom left one" she pointed.

I look through the clothes and pick something out and go to the bathroom.

Time passes

I come out the bathroom drying my hair with a towel. And see Tyjai sitting on the bed flipping through channels.

3rd Person POV

Tyjai looks over at Junior. Damn he looked so good with his hair wet the girl thinks to herself. They both climb into the bed. They are so close their lips could practically touch at any moment. Junior look at Tyjai's eyes in awe. Both of them holding intense eye contact, silence filling the room.

"You are the most gorgeous girl I know Tyjai" Junior says.

Tyjai giggles a little breaking their longing stare.

"I bet you told Lexy the same thing" she responded.

"No actually its only been you and always. I only got with Lexy to make you jealous" the boy revealed.

"Why if you broke up with me?" Tyjai asked.

"I don't know but I know it was a mistake. Lexy never made me feel the way you make me feel. When I'm around you I feel like I'm the only one in the room with you but with Lexy it felt like I was the 2nd option. The boy confessed.

"Junior" the girl says caressing his face.

"I know you might not feel the same way and I understand th- the boy was interrupted.

Tyjai pressed her lips on Junior's. Its was like time had stopped and nothing else mattered. Finally she kissed him back and Junior didn't want this moment to end.

They finally let go of each other

"Woah" Junior says.

"Goodnight Junior" Tyjai said turning over.

"Goodnight Tyjai"

- Really love this chapter -