Christmas Extra

Guys for the other Christmas Extra I'm gonna post it tomorrow

Xiao went out to buy some flowers and a gift for Aether.

"Xiao...windwheel asters." He told the florist.

"Yes." The florist took out a bouquet of the windwheel asters.

"I already got them ready for you since you always buy them every year." The florists giggles.

"Thank you Flora." Xiao took the bouquet, paid, and left.

"Now the gift...he used to talk about a pair of earrings a lot. What earrings were they again? Oh right, it was the brilliant diamond earrings." Xiao went into the jewellery store, to his luck he found them.

"Miss, can I please have this?"

"Yes, that'll be 120,000 mora." Xiao took out a bag of mora and gave it to the lady.

"Here you go, sir." The lady gave Xiao the box of earrings.

"Thank you." Xiao took the box and left.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Xiao's phone started ringing so he took it out and answered it.

"Ganyu?"

"Ah Xiao, where are you? Are you heading over to meet Aether?"

"Yes I am.."

"Oh then I'll call you later, bye Xiao." Ganyu said, ending the call.

"What did she want?" Xiao asked but quickly stopped thinking about it since he wanted to go to Aether immediately.

Minutes later Xiao finally arrived at his destination. He then sat down on a chair right beside Aether and put the gifts on the table.

"Hey Aether. Merry Christmas." Xiao said, taking Aether's hand that was lying on the hospital bed.

"Look, didn't you mention 3 years ago that you really liked these earrings?" Xiao said showing the box of earrings

………..

"Xiao look at these earrings!" Aether said coming inside Xiao's room with his phone in his hand, "Aren't they so pretty?"

"Yes they are." Xiao said.

………..

"Why did you do this...." Xiao asked.

………..

"Hey Xiao...what will you do if I just suddenly die?" Aether asked.

"What?" Xiao looked at Aether with wide eyes.

"What will you do if I die?" Aether asked again.

"Aether, did something happen?" Xiao asked, coming closer to hug Aether.

Aether backed up and looked at Xiao with a serious face, "Xiao what will you do?"

Xiao retracted his hands "I don't know."

Aether giggled, "If I do, please don't forget about me, okay?"

Xiao nodded his head and hugged Aether, "Don't think about it."

"Don't worry, I won't."

.............

"You said you wouldn't...." Xiao stared at the hospital floor waiting for someone to tell him Aether was okay....but nobody did.

"L-Lumine, please calm down!" Amber tried to calm a distressed Lumine.

"Calm down!? Amber, my brother is in that room!" Lumine shouted looking like she's about to break down

"Amber....my brother is...in that room...and I had no idea he was feeling like this." Lumine said, breaking down into tears.

"Xiao!" Someone called for him but he didn't hear it. He was too busy thinking about how he didn't notice and if Aether is okay.

"Xiao snap out of it!" the man said again, startling Xiao.

"Mr. Zhongli?" Xiao said, looking up.

"Has the doctor said anything?" Zhongli asked, sitting beside Xiao.

"No." Xiao said, staring back at the floor.

***

They were told to leave the room and wait while the doctor took another look at Aether.

And soon a doctor came out of the room, "Is anyone here a relative?"

"Me." Lumine immediately stood up and walked over to the doctor.

"So-" The doctor and Lumine started discussing Aether's condition.

"Coma..." Xiao somehow heard them from this distance

"Oh okay, thank you." Lumine said walking away from the doctor and immediately rushed inside Aether's room.

It took some time but it was finally Xiao's turn to go in so he sat at the chair nearest to Aether's bed.

"Aether, why did you lie?" Xiao asked.

—————————————————————-

How was it? Also I forgot to mention Aether here got into a coma because he tried to kill himself which didn't succeed, I just didn't know how to add the suicide part.

This might have a part two in new year but I still don't know

Also don't worry I decided on making 3 Christmas specials.