Chapter 1: The New Girl

* I do not own any of the characters here only my own Kira. the rest belongs to the fast and furious franchise. Also this story is going to have a twist as this is fanfiction so I'm adding my own spin on things*

The picture is of Kira

Kira Esmerelda (meaning the little dark emerald jewel) was relaxing in her apartment looking at racing magazines. Her phone went off scaring her so that she fell of her couch.

"What the Fuck! What do you want?" Kira answered while she was panting from the scare. The person on the other line was laughing.

"Hello to you too Essie. I need your help with a job, and it requires your kind of skill and special touch with computers, cars and of course guns."

"When and where do you need me?" Kira asked getting all serious as she got up and headed to her bedroom closet.

"I need you in Rio in 2 days, think you can make it." The person on the other end sounded concerned and worried.

"It's a good thing I'm close then. I'm currently in Buenaventura Colombia. See you in 2 days." Kira hangs up the phone and opens a safe in the floor of her closet. She pulls out a big duffle bag full of guns, clothes and of course money. She gets changed into a pair of black jean shorts, long enough to cover her ass but short enough to look sexy. A black sports bra type top with a teal blue mesh covering top. A pair of black platform combat boots with purple laces. She grabbed her keys to her 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS. The color of the car was purple to lake blue metallic chameleon paint. She tossed her bag in the back seat and got ready to head to Rio.

"Looks like the party is about to start." It took Kira a day and a half to get to Rio. As she is driving around, she dials a number. A boy like voice answers, "where you at Essie, and I can give you directions on where to meet me." Kira smiles

"Well, I just pulled into Rio so text me the address and I will see you when I get there, I want to look around first and scout the location and area. If you are going after who I think your going after, I'm going to plan. That fucker is a dead man walking with my bullet aiming for his head."

The voice gave a sigh as they laughed, "You are still the same Essie. I will send you the location by text." The call ended and her phone beeped letting Kira know that she got the message. As Kira was driving around, she was mapping the area in her mind and looking at all possible escape routes should they be needed as well as where Reyes' men were located at. Finally, after a couple hours she started driving to the warehouse as the directions said. Before pulling in she idled the car down and crawled in since no one would be able to hear her coming. She stopped the car and got out through the window all without making any noise. After all what kind of spy makes noise. Kira was watching as a guy, who looked to have a big ego, talking to a chick, as she was climbing off her motorcycle, "Sexy legs baby girl. When are they open?" Kira silently laughed as the Chick turned around and had a gun aimed at the guy's face, she replied "they open at the same time as I pull the trigger, want me to open them."