Chapter2: The Job

Start writing your story

As she finished her story she looked up at Dom and all she could see was respect and anger, but she knew it wasn't at her but at the way she grew up. When she looked at Dom, she got this warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She did find him attractive in a fierce kind of way, but at the same time she is also feeling that safety feeling wrap around her when he is close to her. She had only felt this feeling once before when she was in training, it was another recruit, that was kind of like Dom in a lot of ways. That was why she had to leave training; she couldn't risk her heart; she was just starting to have strength in herself. But now she thinks she needs to protect her heart, until she knows she can trust him and the others. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it in reassurance that she was ok. A few seconds later Dom pulled her closer, causing her to wrap her arms around his torso and rest her head on the man's chest while he rubbed her back comfortingly. She could just feel herself relax and the next thing she knew her eyes were closing, and she had fallen asleep. Dom picked her up and placed her on the bed and pulled a blanket over her, "we will show you that you can trust us. We won't hurt you." Then he quietly left the room shutting the door behind him.

After a couple hours Kira woke up and changed into black jeans with a couple rips at the knees, a black t-shirt, black combat boots and a black jacket (pic at top). She did her hair up in a braid . She opened the door and looked around and saw everyone by a table, so she went and stood beside Dom. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. She had tensed up out of reflex, but relaxed once she remembered that no one was going to hurt her, at least not yet. She still wasn't going top trust them right away, after all she did just meet these people today.

Han was the one to ask the question that everyone wanted to know "So what's this all about, Dom?"

"Yeah, man why'd you drag us halfway around the world" Tej asked looking at everyone in the room before looking back at Dom

Dom squeezed Kira gently, "Cause we got a job." Dom had let go of her and placed his hands on the table, "our target's name is Hernan Reyes, and he runs the drug scene down here. And he's never been busted cause he doesn't leave a paper trail."

"No paper trail means no banks, and no banks means cash houses, ten of them to be exact. Spread around the city, I scouted around before coming here." Kira added making Dom smile down at her and kiss her head. Brian nodded in acknowledgment. Dom looked up at everybody "And we're going to hit 'em all."

Tej asked not really believing that they were actually going to hit up all the spots were the money was being held, "all of them?" Dom looked at everyone, "all of them."

Kira was laughing with excitement "this is starting to get fucking exciting." Han chuckled from beside her.

Rome was getting worked up, "this shit is fucking crazy. You bring us here to a whole nother country, just so we can rob some asshole who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds fuckin personal to me dawg. I got love for y'all, but I don't do personal, it's bad business. I ain't doing this homie. He starts walking away when Dom's voice stops him.

"What we're talking about is $120 million split 50/50 between all of us." Rome turns around quickly and even Kira looked excited with that grin on her face that spells trouble for someone. All Kira thought was that was a lot of cash!

Rome rejoins the rest of them around the table and Kira just huffed at his stupidity, but s small smirk appeared, but was gone instantly that no one would have noticed except for Brian and Dom. They were watching her closely. Dom Looked back at the table and the map that was laid out on the table.

"That's right, $120 Million, and we split it even." Dom explained further. Tej calculates the figure amount "that's $10 mills a piece. I'm down for it."

Rome goes to open his mouth to say something when Kira looks right at him with a straight face, "if you say one word about sex, sluts and drinking, I will personally see to it that you get given the worst job possible." Rome looked scared for a minute but then got cocky again "that's just cold baby, real cold."

"Typical male, Thinks with there small head and not the one on there shoulders." She had muttered, glaring at the map. All the cash houses had been marked

Giselle spoke up, "there's one little problem guys." Everyone looked at her. "You can't pull of ten heists on the same mark. You just can't"

Han leaned closer to the layout of the city. "Once we hit the first cash house, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest of them."

Dom smiled. "Exactly." Kira caught on right away and smirked at Brian and he knew that she had caught on to the plan. We hit one house and then once all the cash was collected in one place, we take it.

Kira was excited, this was turning out to be one hell of an adrenaline rush.