Glamrock Freddy X Reader (Lime)

THIS FANFIC CONTAINS
❌NO SPOILERS❌
FOR THE GAME!

(A/N: Please excuse inconsistencies in characters, names, and/or environment. I literally made this after watching Part 1 of Mark's FNAF: Security Breach play-through. Thank you for understanding, and please enjoy the fluff, smut, and lime you are about to read!)

~~~

You sneak into the Mega Pizzaplex at night, your mind focused on one thing; find Freddy.

You've had a crush on him for awhile now, but you've never actually been in the mall before, so you haven't been able to tell him how you feel. But tonight is the night to confess your love to that hunk of cute metal.

You crawl on your hands and knees through the ventilation shaft, in a constant state of almost sneezing with how dusty it is. But, you keep your nose scrunched, hoping to hold the sneeze at bay.

You hear Roxanne talking ahead of you, where the vent turns right. When you peek over to look through the slits in the vent cover, you see her speaking to herself in the mirror, droning on about how amazing she is and how her fans love her.

You scowl. You never liked that wolf. She only focuses on herself, and you hate that selfish way of thinking.

It contrasts greatly with your selfless behavior, so maybe that's why you never liked her. You laugh at that thought, realizing that, right now, you're only thinking of yourself. So, in a way, you two aren't as different as you want to believe.

With a roll of your eyes and a shake of your head, you continue down the vent, and after a small while, you come to another animatronic's room. It's Freddy's room. You can see him laying down on a plush, red couch that's against the left wall, with his arm draped over his eyes.

He looks so peaceful laying there, and you feel your heart fill with adoration just by looking at him. Man, you really are head over heels for this robot.

You hold back a squeal of joy and lightly push against the vent covering. When it opens, you glance down, and your eyes widen as you realize just how far up you are.

Before you can grasp onto anything, you slip, fall out of the vent, and land against the hard floor. You groan when your head smacks into the side of a table, and you take a moment to allow the pain to ripple through you before it subsides.

You hear the movement of Freddy's gears, and then hear his heavy feet clunk against the floor. A shadow casts over you, and you look up, seeing two yellow glowing eyes looking back.

"A human?" he inquires with a tilt of his head.

His eyes shift to glowing blue, and he scans your body before sitting on his knees, getting down to your level and outstretching his right hand. "Odd, your guest identification is not on my list."

You give a soft, breathy giggle in response, then grab his hand as you sit up on your knees. "Weird, it's like I snuck in through the vents or something."

Then, the two of you hear a voice, a female calling out for you. You gasp, recognizing the woman's voice.

You knew the night guard saw you slip behind a wall before you hopped onto a trash can and slid into the vents. But, you didn't think she would come all the way over here in search of you.

You spin around on your feet and press your back flush against Freddy's chest, slamming your eyes shut and praying she didn't notice you in here. The curtains are closed, so she shouldn't have noticed, but your fear keeps you paranoid. You wrap the animatronic's arms around your waist, and you feel him tense up in response.