Christmas Family Tree

It's Christmas.

Johanna and Joshua are decorating the tree, it's also a special occasion for them because their new born children Joan and Heidi are here. Also their house has been transformed into a mansion thanks to Joshua's connections.

The twins Joan and Heidi look like their mother but Heidi also resembles Hilda for her blue hair.

Hilda secretly put a mistletoe on the ceiling as Johanna was coming to the living room with a new outfit that Leni made for her.

Johanna: Hey honey, what do you think of my new outfit?

Joshua: *Nosebleed* Gorgeous

Johanna: Is that a mistletoe on top of us?

Johanna and Joshua blushed for a while and then Joshua grabbed and kissed her with passion like in the movies.

Johanna: You're always a great kisser

Joshua: Only for you, mon amour

Meanwhile Hilda was getting to know her new siblings, to her it was very lonely being an only child but she 12 step sibling and 2 new sister.

Lincoln: Merry christmas Hilda *gives Hilda a new scarf*

Hilda: Thank you, I love it

Lincoln: I'm glad you love it

Hilda: What are you guys doing now?

Lincoln: We're going to do a traditional Russian dance

Donna: Da from mother Russia

In that moment they all together and began to dance.

Hilda couldn't believe what she was witnessing, seeing her step-siblings dancing in teamwork. Lincoln grabbed her hand to join in on the fun.

Hilda: No Lincoln, I can't dance

Lincoln: It doesn't matter, what matters is to have fun

Hilda began to dance and they were actually rooting for her because like Lincoln said what matters is to have fun. Lincoln began to dance along with her, Hilda began to fall in love with him, at first she found it weird to fall in love with him but then she remembered that aren't related so it's fine.

Then after they finished dancing, Hilda kissed Lincoln. Emiko and Ronnie Anne couldn't believe what they both saw.

Hilda: Sorry I didn't know he was your boyfriend

Emiko: That's alright

Ronnie Anne: We don't mind sharing him

Hilda: Thank you