Chapter 15

"My Queen, I'm here to report." I said opening the door and bowing.

"Leave us." She said, the hards bowed and walked out.

"Thor is doing fine, but Mjolnir is on earth and he is going to try and lift it, I don't know how it will go with the new spell." I said.

"Has he met anyone?"

"Yes, this one maiden hit him with her car and another tased him. The girls have this older friend who thinks we are delirious because of the storys from out worshipers."

"Enough about him, how have you been." She asked.

"I have been good, I'm a little confused, this is not the normal time for Odinsleep. What happened?"

"Loki and Odin got in to a fight about Loki's true heritage."

"He found out he was a Frost Giant? I'm sorry my Queen no disrespect but he can not be on the throne now, right after he found out. I seen kings and rulers in Midgard get blinded by rage from the secrecy." I said.

"Thats why I have to ask you this, will you be willing to marry Loki so he doesn't get blinded and destroy Asgard?" She said.

"M-my Queen..... I can not marry him, I have eyes for someone else. I'm sorry."

"Ah, I knew when you came back Sif would steal your heart again. Now get back to Thor and keep him out of trouble." She stood up and gave me a hug. I left and went back to the bifrost.

"Heimdall, where is Thor?" I asked.

"In a pet store trying to buy a horse, hurry to find him, the maiden isn't far behind." He said and sent me back to earth at the same spot that I left at.

"Hey, you still need a lift?" Jane asked.

"Yes we would like a lift." I said we both got in the van and she drove us to the crash spot.

"I've never done anything like this before. Have you ever done anything like this before?" She asked.

"Treason? Define direct orders? Yes, many times." I said.

"Many times, but your brave to do it." He said.

"Well, they just stole my entire life's work. I don't have much to lose." She said.

"Yeah, but you're clever." He said. "Far more clever then anyone else in this realm."

"Thor, take that back right now. The person in charge of taking all of Ms. Janes stuff has eyes and ears everywhere." I said.

"What is your story, Lillith?" Jane asked.

"I was Valkyrie, a mighty warrior, till we had to fight back a mad woman, the goddess of death, many great women where lost in that war. As far as I know only I serviced maybe one other. The Queen helped me leave Asgard and live here on earth." I said.

"Goddess? Realm?" She said.

"You think us strange?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"Goods strange or bad strange?" I asked.

"I'm not quite sure yet." While she was looking at Thor we hit the side of the road. They laughed as I fell over in the back.

"I'm sorry, but who are you? Really?" She asked.

"You'll see soon enough?" He said.

"You promised me answers." She said looking back at me.

"It's like talking to a brick wall." I said laying down. "Wake me up when we get there, all this love in the air is making me sick."