Stranger Danger pt2

This takes place in the original story line of Stanger Danger. I hope you all enjoy!

                                                  ~SR

I slowly woke up to find Fresh's room sparse and clean. The photos from earlier were gone, the wall still holding the little dots from being pinned and the string was still there. My body also felt much better.

Sitting up slowly, I looked around the room. I noticed quickly that there was no window and the doors around the room were open. There was a door leading to a large bathroom and another leading to a walk-in closet. He could see that his clothes were moved into it.

Carefully, I swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stopped though feeling an odd cool breeze bellow and something pressing inside of me. Looking down, I blushed as I remembered I was naked. However, my female body hadn't disappeared yet, at least not down there.

Biting my lip some, I scooted back till my back hit the back wall. I then spread open my legs and slowly reached down there. I could feel something was in there, but I didn't know what... It felt weird, but it felt good too.

Shyly, my fingers brushed against something cool. It felt like a button of sorts, but there were little dots-switches- that were pushed out. I carefully ran my fingers over them, curious about them.

"Jam-Jam~ Whatcha doin'?"

At the sound of Fresh's voice, I pulled my fingers away. I looked up at him and closed my legs and tried to cover up. How embarrassing...

"Are you curious as to what it is?" He hummed lowly, walking over to me. The first thing I noticed, was he was hiding his eyes. I didn't like that.

"No... I-I want to see your eyes..." I pulled the blanket up around, pouting at him.

He paused in his movement before smiling to me. He then pulled off his sunglasses, showing me those beautiful eyes. I relaxed my grip on the bedsheet, smiling softly at him. I watched as he chuckled at me, moving toward me again.

"You're so strange and beautiful~" He cooed, pressing loving kisses onto my skull.

I giggled some, smiling up at him. I shifted a little in the bed, feeling the thing inside of me again. I blushed deeply at the feeling.

"M-Mr. Fresh... W-What's inside of me?" I asked, biting my lip.

I heard him chuckled, him pressing his head into my neck. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands touch me. It felt nice, sending wonderful sharp shivers down my spine.

"It's a small vibrating dildo~" He cooed, his tone making me shiver more. One of his hands slid down my side, gently squeezing my thigh before pushing the dildo into me more.

"F-Fresh~" I closed my eyes tighter as I felt the item tease at something inside of me.

"Right there~ Do you know what it's brushing against?" He breathed into my ear, wiggling the dildo inside of me. All I could do was shake my head. Whatever it was brushing against, it felt amazing... "That's your G-spot, a small bundle of delicate nerves~ Want to feel something even better~?" I nodded, biting my lip.

I sharply inhaled as my back arched off the cool wall behind me, pleasure coursing through my body.

"O-Oh~ Fr-Fresh~" I whined, opening my eyes a sliver.

He was watching me like a predator, this hungry look was in his eyes, but I wasn't scared. No, it made the pleasure coursing through my body grow.

"Y-Your eyes~" I whined, bucking my hips. "S-so hungry~ W-Why~?" I grabbed onto his shoulders, trying to focus myself.