Untitled Part 23

the deepest, darkest pit

The weight of the unbearable pressure and guilt finally pierced his aching heart. 

Your eyes were staring into empty space with your faded pupils.

 Blood continued to ooze out, staining the once colourful pieces of the shattered windows, red.

As if tonnes of bricks were placed on their shoulders, Mikey and Takemichy collapsed onto their knees.

Your blood stained on their hands.

The rest of the members mourned in silence, but their rage was growing with every breath Takemichy was inhaling. One of the most crucial member's life was ended within a single command and a single bullet. 

"OI WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP!"  Sanzu yelled while roughly clutching onto Takemichy's collar.

The latter was pulled from his knees and thrown harshly on the ground. 

"isn't she supposed to wake up takemichy..."

Takemichys eyes darted to look at Mikey who was staring emptily at his hands that also held the gun. Doubt was starting to form and clot his senses. What if they actually killed you?

The rainstorm was starting to sway their minds and drag them deeper into the unknown depths of a murky, suffocating sea. 

.

.

.

"OI TAKEMICHI! MIKEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" The loud voice echoed through the gloomy chapel however, no one bothered to turn around and look.

"Is she okay?!"

"What happened?!"

A flood of quick, heavy footsteps was arriving closer and closer to the group until gasps were heard.

empty, lifeless and drained eyes

cold blood 

no signs of breathing

a dead body

it was you

"Draken, Kazutora, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Peh, Pah, Angry, Smiley, Baji... I killed her..." Mikey let out an exhausted and shaky sigh.

click

"its all my fault."

"MIKEY NO!"

he pointed the gun against the side of his head.

.

.

.