𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸: 𝙸𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜

3rd person's pov
They all arrived at their estate. Kagami, Kazuko, and Hikari was on the living room, while Tomoe was in her room.

"So, Hikari-san" Kagami started attempting to break the awkwardness. "Tell me more about yourselves" she added.

"Well, my name is Hikari Takame, this is my friend, Kazuko. And your Kagami, right?" She stated, then questioned.

"Hm, yeah." They talked for about a minute, ten Tomoe walked up to them and sat down.

"Tell me, how do you know him?" She asked bluntly.
Kagami and Kazuko walked over to the side not wanting to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Uhm, he's my father, and..." She trailed off.

"Your father? I didn't know they had a kid."

"Uhm, Tsurugi-san, I was hoping you'd let us stay here..." She asked.

Tomoe looked at her seriously. "Why did you come to Paris?" She asked

"Well, my uncle sent me to here for something, and you're the only person I... Know who lives here." She stated.

"Okay, I'll let you stay. If you tell me what your here for." She uttered.

"Thank you, I have a question though."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Do you know about the Ivory Corps?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I'm an agent there and I was sent here because there seemed to be reports from some members that there were Blood Shifters lurking around here." She concluded.

"Blood Shifters? Here? How?-" She said but was cut off.

"They seemed to have found out regarding the guardian of the Miraculous."

"Okay, you can stay here, but one more thing. Did your father know you became a swordswoman?" She asked

"No, he died when I was three." She uttered.

"He did? Why didn't I know?" She mumbled sadly.

"I'm sorry Tsurugi-san, I didn't know about it either until my uncle told me a year ago. He was killed by a Blood Shifter so they kept his death a secret." She explained.

"I understand, I would have known if I contacted... Anyways. I'll get your rooms ready, until then, is it okay for the both of you to stay at the guest rooms?"

"Yes, Tsurugi-san."

"Call me your Aunt"

Hikari beamed as her aunt walked away, Kagami and Kazuko walked up to her.

To be continued...

A/n: I know the story sucks, I just randomly came up with it and here I am, writing a fanfiction. Please tell me in the comments if you don't understand something, I'm a shitty author so this story is very confusing.