New World

I don't own Supernatural

I texted my friend Max, they were helping their mom make cookies for Christmas, so I didn't know if they would text me back.

Me: Yo, Max, what was that show you wanted me to watch called?

CampCamp: Supernatural, and is my nickname for you still CampCamp?

Me: Yeah, deal with it!

CampCamp: Noooo! Ok!

Me: lol

CampCamp: lol

Me: sussy

CampCamp: Oh God... You found thy.... Dead meme....

Me: Yes, and I shall abuse thy deadith memeith!

(btw if you know CampCamp you're pog)

I set my phone down and went to take a shower, when I was done I put on my costume Max gave me a few days ago. It was a toothless costume, it was comfortable so I really loved it.

I know it's weird to wear a costume to bed, but you can't argue with comfort

I went to bed and fell into a dream, that somehow turned into a nightmare...

------------

I woke up to cold air. Did I leave the window open? I got up and opened my eyes to see that I was outside. Not only was I outside but there were giant men and women talking to eachother and some walking.

My anxiety picked up and all I could think about was how I became small and how many horrible deaths could happen to me at this size.

I wanted to believe it was a dream but- if it was a dream it wouldn't be this vivid-.... A person walked near me- nearly crushing me. I instinctively ran until I ran out of breath.

I saw an alley and ran towards it, as I hid behind a dumpster I heard talking. It sounded like one person talking so they were either crazy or on the phone.

"Yes, I know a Winchester when I smell one, and I'm telling you. The Winchesters are on our trail! What? No! My nose is perfectly fine! Alright, then. I'll show you they're here! I'll lure them into the woods where you'll be waiting, then bam! We all knock em out cold! Of course I can lure them! Okay, bye. See you then."

I could hear a phone hanging up so now I knew they really were on the line with someone else, but who are the Winchesters? Cops? I was interrupted when the man in the alley spoke, "I know you're behind me. You're smell is faint but I can tell your a Hunter if you're hiding your scent. Thing is... You didn't hide it very good."

I tensed. I didn't know what he was talking about. Hunter? Scent? Is he even human? The man turned around, "Gotcha!" I yelped, I don't know why though.

"What the fuck?" he looked down and his eyes went wide, "A tiny human? That explains the faint scent... You weren't trying to hide it."

He snatched me up before I could do anything, "You'd be great bait."

I tried to escape but he put me in his hoodie pocket and walked. After a few hours of walking he stopped and spoke, "Hey, Clarissa. Look what I got!"

I heard walking coming towards the man and then the walking stopped, "What?" The man took me out, gripping tightly.

The woman gasped, "Aww! She looks so cute! Is she the bait~?" The man laughed, but before he could speak the door was broken down, "Shit! They found us!"

Two men ran into the room with silver guns pointed straight at the man and woman holding me captive. The shorter man with the silver gun spoke, "Hey, you werefreaks. Guess you aren't gonna kill anyone else, huh?"

Werefreaks? The taller one spoke, "Really, Dean? Let's just get this over with." they were about to shoot but then the man holding me held me up towards the two men with guns, "Come on Dean and Sam, you really wouldn't wanna kill the tiny one, would ya?"

Dean shot the woman and the man dropped me, immediately going to the female, "EEP!" I hit the floor and passed out, my vision slowly turning black.

Before my vision completely faded though I saw the taller man, I'm assuming who was Sam, picked me off the ground while Dean shot the other guy.