Anim! : Pains

LISA'S POV.

I've been noticing Jennie unnie looking at me while holding her chest and it honestly making me conscious... I mean she's been glancing at me with weird look and then would look away with pain visible in her eyes while clutching her chest.

I've been asking her how is she and she never answer any of those question. I'm getting worried because she seem to struggle with her chest.

Is it hurting? I don't know, she never responded to any of my questions. And to tell you guys, we've been walking around the mall since earlier and it's getting late but we haven't bought anything yet.

"Hey, unnie, i think we should head home," i voiced out after moments of following her tracks.

Why did she even brought me here?!

"There's a heavy rain pouring outside, let's stay until i feel better," she said as she continued walking.

I stare at her back figure in awe. How'd she know? I mean, we're inside the freaking huge mall and the outside noises can't be heard here.

"How'd you know? And what does it suppose to do with you getting better? What?" I asked again.

"Do shut your mouth, honey. I don't like loud people," she said nonchalantly which left my mouth agape.

Did she just call me honey?! How dare this pervert call me such names?!

"I'm going home," i just say and left her there.

I don't believe her. She must be joking about the rain.

I went to the escalator and rode down, then, headed towards the exit.

"Holy mother of chickens!" I muttered when i successfully got out of the mall.

It is definitely raining real hard right now! Jennie unnie must be a shaman!

"Told yah," i snap my head behind when i heard that voice.

"You're good, but, we can just call the driver," i crossed my arms, acting stubborn and no longer wanting to be in this crowded mall.

"The roads are slippery and I'm sure there's a heavy traffic going on out there due to this insanely huge rain. It's better if we stay inside," unnie told me as she quickly snatch my hand and pulled me inside again.

"Okay, you're smart, i see," she sniggered, still pulling me towards a certain direction.

"Let's play!" My eyes shone hearing her words and i quickly jump up and down excitedly.

I got a 'thing' on games, darlings!

"Let's play the night away!" I cooed at her which she responded with a giggle.

Cute.

*

We had so much fun that we didn't notice the time. Before we knew it, the heavy rain already subsided hours before we even finished our play time.

"That was great!" I cooed as i let my body fall on the backseat along with Jennie unnie.

We're currently on a car right now and we're heading home.

"I know," she said smiling, but, her eyes says otherwise.

She seems real uneasy and she's sweating.

"Do you feel hot? Should we lower down the temperature more?" I asked her, ready to tell the driver to adjust the temperature.

"No, no, I'm fine."