𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒~

In a world full of quirks, anything can be possible. There are people who can fly, shapeshift, defy gravity and control weather. Basically, a power for almost anything could be found. It seemed like there was no limit. There were quirks for the littlest things. However, this was their reality. Something that they see on a regular, so people with powers in their world were normal. Nothing abnormal about it at all. Something that was not normal was gaming characters coming to life. Characters that people sat and animated on technology, voiced by real people in booths and could be view by the world with just a search on the internet. The same people you control on your electronics, as if you were them. So, it comes to no one surprise that Izuku's first reaction to seeing a pair of ember eyes on a familiar innocent face with a very contrasting smile and hat, was to scream his entire head off.

   The sun shined over the city of Musutafu, Japan

The sun shined over the city of Musutafu, Japan. The ray beams coming through the male's room and hitting his body directly. This doing nothing to disrupt his slumber as his back was to the window. The silence was soon overcome by the sound of crackles and sparks coming from his pc. A sharp orange-red light began to glow brighter and brighter every passing moment. Battling the sun's light in said room. After what felt like hours, the light and noise finally stopped and left the room in emptiness once again. But it wasn't for nothing. The results of the strange occurrence laid on the floor. A seemingly short heighted female laid on the floor. Dressed in a very unusual but beautifully designed clothing and long brunette hair put in into two ponytails and bangs that framed her face. The strangest thing about this was the staff-like weapon lying beside her.

No sooner than later, the girl's eyelids shot open to reveal shiny ember-colored eyes with stars for pupils. She glanced around her surroundings in confusion, questions of where she was and how she got here running through her head. Grunting as she sat up and stretched, she carefully examined everything, running her eyes over all the posters and figure that sat on dressers and desk. Every one of them based off a very muscular man with blonde hair, two pieces sticking up making him look like a bunny. 'Well~ He's certainly admired' She thought, standing up and walking around, leaving what was seemingly her weapon on the ground. As she collected herself, a movement out the corner of her eye caught her attention. Quickly looking over, she saw a body lying on a bed. Besides the fact that she didn't seem to notice him before, something on the top of his bed, right by his head throw her in a loop. A small plushie, vaguely identical to herself. It had her outfit, features and hair. It even had a little polearm attached it's hand.

Shaking the shock away and letting a smirk appear on her face, the director skimmed her way over to the bed and began to poke the body. Nudging him, letting out playful filled complaints about him 'not needed one of her coffins' as he was just sleeping and not dead. After about five minutes of her basically bullying the sleeping boy's body, she finally got a reaction. First, he let out groans and whines, saying "Momm, I don't want to get up yet." in which caused her to giggles. This caused the male to stop any movement, breathing put into a pause, as frozen as a body in Dragonspine. That wasn't his mother's giggle. It was filled with too much youth, too high and devious. His eyes slowly begin to open, looking directly into hers. The two stared at each other for what felt like years. His face growing more and more confused while hers stayed the same. After only 3 minutes passed, the silence was broken. "Heh, Why Hello there~" "AHHH-"