Pito! : The Deity's Punishment

JENNIE'S POV.

"The deity is too selfish for making all of this!" I cried out to my friend's shoulders while she pat my back.

Thinking of Lisa's break down on that very moment, i feel like being stabbed by a knife countless times.

She was crying, calling out mr. Hwang and manang Lou's names. Just like what she did when her parents died. She was pouring her her pains out. And seemed to double. I feel foolish for not being able to help her through her sorrows. I just don't know how.

"But you are the deity, Jen," she said while rubbing my hair.

"Stop blaming all of these to someone you think you don't know. It was you... You made this. It was your idea, right? It was you who set up everything up," she added as she push me a little.

She cup my face with a serious expression.

"No one can change fate as what you please it to happen... You are the creator and i can say you are a great one. No one did change the fate you have given to everyone. You gave me mine... You gave Lisa hers and most especially, you gave yourself yours... It's just sad to know that even someone who made fate is not strong enough to break something she personally made with her great almighty ability," she uttered that made me scoff then sniff.

"You're talking about my mother, stupid," i blurt then move away from her.

"Am i?"

"Yes, dumbass," i said replied as i sniff once again before wiping my tears.

I don't feel like crying anymore after that dumbshit she said. Why is she my friend again?

"Oh, my bad," she sniggered and that made me cringe.

Yes, she's gross as fuck.

We fell into silence for some moments, i just let my thoughts fly on somewhere else which is far from where my body is right now.

"Btw, Jen. I wanna ask about yesterday at school," she voiced after minutes of being quiet.

"What?"

"Was it you behind that scary weather?" She asked which made me look at her almost in an instant.

"I guess. That stupid brother of yours is just too clingy," i said.

She huffed while glaring at me.

"You broke his arm and his legs just because he was being clingy to our baby Lisa?" She asked with 'are you kidding me?' kind of tone which i don't like.

"Yes, he knows i was watching, but, he chose to annoy me," i calmly utter then spread my arms as i stretch my limbs.

"Whipped," she whispered which i answered with a dagger.

I opened my mouth, ready to fire at her when she spoke, interrupting me.

"Btw, i saw someone there," i curiously look at her when she became serious.

Honestly, this side of her is quite weird. I mean... I'm used to her being all cocky and loud and playful, this side of her is quite different from her usual self.

"Who?"

"I don't know... But i can say he's after the bride," she said.

I raised my brow, thinking who could that possibly be, knowing there's a lot of madahfakahs are after the bride.

Everyone might be confuse about who my mother is, and everyone to know would definitely think that i am insane because it is simply impossible... My mother is what people call 'Almighty'. She is the creator of what they call miracle and fate. She is the deity. Now, you may think i am too stupid to tell when infact everyone knows that the 'Almighty' is a charming, charismatic gentleman, but hey, life is a lie, y'know?