The Teenage Governor

Katrina's Introduction

Hi, my name is Maria Katrina Imelda Marcos-Manotoc but you can call me Katrina I'm the daughter of Senator Imee Marcos and Philippine Golfer Tommy Manotoc I'm the only granddaughter of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos, the only daughter of Imee and Tommy, the Only sister of Borgy, Michael and Matthew Manotoc and the only niece of BBM, Liza, Irene, Greggy and Aimee. my mom birthed me at the age of 53 years olds and They tell me I'm a big blessing cause I was a menopausal baby and I didn't have any complications in mental illness.

*Starting the story*

Imee's POV

Today I'm going to have a special interview sa CNN with Karen and I'm going to bring my daughter Katrina with me para makapag bond kami after the interview.

*At Katrina's Room*

Imee: Kat?

Katrina: Oh hi Mom, what's up?

Imee: Gusto mo bang sumama saken sa interview ko?

Katrina: Sure mom anything for you

Imee: Thanks nak *kisses Katrina's cheeks*

*At the CNN building*

Katrina: Mag aantay lang ako sayo dito ma.

Imee: sige2 babalik lang ako ah

Katrina: Okay

*During Imee's Interview*

Katrina to herself: Ang Ganda ng Mom ko🤩

Karen: Someone asked: Senator Imee Who or what is your stress reliever? And Why?

Imee: My Stress Reliever who'd be my daughter Katrina cause she's always there for me when I need her she's always glad to help me with everything. Pag uwi ko galing trabaho relax lang ako at may Katrina pa akong pwedeng ma hug dahil tapos na Lahat ng gawaing bahay she's a responsible girl that's what I love about her the most.

Katrina: Awww nakakamelt ng heart ❤️

FAST FORWARD TO ELECTION SEASON

Katrina's POV

Today I decided to run for governor in Ilocos Norte kasi I want to do something this year kasi it's been a boring year for me and I wanna try something new while I'm still young, I'm going to consult my mom if she's up to that Idea.

Katrina: Maaa

Imee: Oh?

Katrina: Uhm may gusto akong sabihin sayo

Imee: Ano?

Katrina: I'm going to uhm

Imee: I'm going to?

Katrina: I'm going to run for governor this year

Imee: Huy! Bakit?

Katrina: Wala lang I want to experience debates and elections

Imee: Katrina Minor kapa you can't even vote yet

Katrina: Maaa, please

Imee: Katrina

Katrina: Well sabi dun sa rules and regulations pwede daw tumakbo from the age of 12 mom kahit hinde pa botante ang candidate, please maa payagan mo na ako

Imee: Sige na nga pasalamat ka mahal kita

Katrina: Yey thanks ma!

Imee: Oh ano gusto mo bang tulongan ka namin ng tito bonget mo para sa campaign mo?