Official Date

I was in my bathroom this Saturday evening. After I asked Jazmine out on a date, I was debating on where we should go. It had to be something both of us would enjoy.

Then when I sat down to think about it, I couldn't come up with anything after a while. Jazmine and I had nothing in common in some areas.

She was more into the fun stuff, while I was into the serious stuff. For instance, on a Saturday like this, Jazmine would normally go to an arcade or carnival with her friends, unlike me, who would stay in watching documentaries and doing research.

But don't worry, I picked a place where we could have our date. Since I like to look back at history and Jazmine likes animals and the beautiful culture, I picked the museum. It was perfect because it had all of our interests there.

I looked on my counter to grab my cologne. I don't usually use cologne because I think it's poisoning the body, but I made this one on my own a while back.

It smelled nice and it didn't do any damage to the body thanks to my Granddad. I was going to test it out on my body, but my Granddad was going on a date and he was rushing out of the house.

He found my cologne I didn't test yet and he said he ended having a good night. I had to hide it from him because I didn't want it causing any drama around the house. As you know most of the women my Granddad goes out with are crazy. And I don't want that craziest around me.

I sprayed a little on me and then stored it away in its hiding spot. I left the bathroom and started heading downstairs towards my car.

While Riley was playing his game and yelling at the tv, I was able to peacefully leave the house without being asked a bunch of questions. I looked across at Jazmine's house to see her kitchen lights were on.

She's probably waiting on me. I got in my car and felt that it was a little cold. I didn't want Jazmine to get a cold, so I turned on my engine, and then I started to heat the car.

I decided I was going to text her when the car was heated up. As it was starting to warm up, I decided to pull down my sun visor mirror to check myself before she came.

I know Jazmine will call me out about my hair within a second, so I'm checking to make sure. Nothing didn't seem wrong with my hair, so I pulled out my phone to text her that I was ready.

Not even a minute went by and she came out of the house. When I observed her she was dressed very casually. She had on a short green dress that looked good on her and her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

I sometimes wonder how many rubber bands she snaps while trying to tie her hair up. I tried a couple of times on my hair, but most of the bands snap. Or if I do manage to tie it up it doesn't last long.

The passenger side of the door had opened to be met with Jazmine who seemed excited. When she closed the door she slowly looked me up and down. I could have said something but she wasn't looking at me crazy, unlike other people.

She had more of a seductive look if you asked me. She was looking at me as if I was her prey. It made me want to say something just to make her nervous, but knowing Jazmine she'll either think I'm being cocky or sarcastic.

"Hi!" she excitedly said waving her hand. "Hey!" I simply greeted before I put my car in drive.

I started towards the museum as I and Jazmine sat in awkward silence. I'm not much of a conversationalist so I didn't say anything. Or the real truth is I didn't know what to talk about.

Jazmine and I never talked much about anything. If we did talk it wouldn't be a conversation it would be me giving her a lecture. Or if she talked, she would usually talk about her relationships, dance, friends, etc.