It all means so much to me

[hey everyone, I just noticed that one update got deleted. The one saying if Austin was the father of Abby's baby or not. I'm really sorry if any of you were confused! I will try to rewrite it and add it into the story there again. I feel terrible about it x.x I love you all though! And if you read all this then you must be like Jesus.]

~Austin’s POV~

Seconds passed, minutes seemed to fly by, god maybe hours were swimming past us for all I know as I waited down on my knee. Alan just stared down in my direction, tears spilling like a river’s current down his rosy red cheeks.

I started to panic. Did he not want this as much as me? 

“Alan? Alan are you alright, please answer me!”

“Aust- I cant believe this is happening!”

“Alan what do you mea-” 

I was cut off, Alan crashed his lips to mine. It was a sweet kiss but short lived. He pulled away after just a few seconds and started nodding his head. 

“Austin! Of course I’ll marry you. I love you so much!” 

I hadn’t noticed the tears falling from my eyes now until Alan wiped it away. I slipped the ring onto his small finger. A smile never left my face. My new fiancé grabbed the box for the kitten and I hosted him onto my back, walking out of the small pet shop and heading to a small restaurant near us. I had made a reservation already and I was happy for it because when we arrived the place was packed full and about to burst of people who wanted to eat. Alan hopped off my back as we entered and I walked straight over to the podium. 

“Reservations for Carlile, table for two.”

“Ah yes, Mr. Carlile we have a special place set up in the back room for you and your date tonight.” The man flashed me an enthusiastic grin and called a waitress over to lead Alan and me to our table. 

~Alan’s POV~

Austin and I were led from the entry of the restaurant over to double swinging doors. The Waitress pushed open the doors and led us into the small room that held only one table in the very middle. On the table was already a bottle of wine and a single candle burning. Austin must have had all of this planned out to a T. Everything about it was perfect. And being able to spend this dinner with the perfect guy just puts the icing on the cake. 

“So Alan, Are you excited to get home with your new kitty?” Alan asked once we had ordered our meals. 

“I think you mean OUR kitty Austin!”

Austin chuckled a little. 

“Austin Wait! We still haven’t named the kitty yet!” 

“Well I got the kitten for you! It’ll have to be your duty to name her!”

“Well shit Austin! Fine. Uhm Sophie. I want it to be Sophie!” 

“Alright, well looks like our food is here baby! So lets eat then get Sophie home!” 

-------back at home------

~Austin’s POV~ 

Alan, Sophie, and I all got back to our little home. We were going to be just like a small little family. Just as I closed the door my phone started ring. I quickly picked it up noticing it was a call from Tino. 

“Hey man just wanted to see how you and Alan were doing! None of us have talked to you recently!”

“Yeah sorry, I actually asked him to marry me today. So we are now engaged! And we got a new kitten so I guess we have been doing a lot of stuff.”

“Oh congrats man! I’ll let you get back to him then!”

“alright Tino, talk to you later, We’ll all have to go out for some drinks soon.”

“Yeah alright, bye!”

After I hung up, Alan jumped onto my back, nearly knocking me over in the process. I ran over to the couch, throwing him off of my shoulders. He landed with a humf and I sat on top of  his stomach. 

“So hun, What should we do about our fans? Want to tell them ‘bout the engagement or keep ‘em guessing?” 

“Lets tell them we have a big announcement so they think its some big Of Mice & Men thing and then say we are getting married!” 

“Alright I like that idea baby. Have you been thinking about what the wedding will be like or anything?”

“Yeah a little bit I’ve been think that Maggie should be the Maid of Honor, I’m guessing I’m going to be the chick in the wedding so It’s only fair!” 

“Alan, you are definitely the chick in this relationship! Have you seen yourself. You’re as beautiful as any woman would ever wish to be!” 

Alan started blushing and I leaned down kissing his nose before getting up and running to grab the new kitten, Sophie. Such a pretty name. Such a beautiful cat. Such a beautiful family that it will make between Alan, Sophie and I. 

Aww how cute is that. They got themselves a little family x3 

Vote, comment, fan, all that jazz. Woot Woot. 

Bye peasants. Allie's out.