✨11✨

A week later....

Mew was standing in a row of people to get his order from cafe counter. His surrounding was in hustle - bustle and so was his mind.

It has been a week since that incident happened between him and Gulf. Gulf always said that he's okay with Mew being friends with others but then ended up with not letting him even talk to anyone.
Gulf loves him. Mew knows it. He also loves him but the scenarios are constantly making him confuse. If he has done a mistake? If he was being too fast forward? He admits that he doesn't know much about Gulf but he's sure of his feelings. After the case happened two days ago, when Gulf literally was beating a guy from their school to death just because he told Mew that he looks like an anime character. It was a friendly conversation and Mew was becoming friends with that guy. But everything stopped. Right there.

These things were "little things" for Gulf but for Mew, they were headache.
And it made him think about reconsidering his feelings towards Gulf.

"Are you going to give me your order or should I continue by skipping you?" Mew pulled out of his thoughts when the lady on counter raised her voice.

"Oh...I'm sorry na. Please make it two sandwiches and two coco shakes please."
Mew said and took his order after few seconds.

He turned to leave when someone gained his attention. A fragile looking girl was standing in front of him. She was all shaking and looking at ground.
" I- Can I talk to you? " She managed to speak with stuttering mouth.

Mew would just let her continue but suddenly he thought of Gulf. What if he is here? He looked around and asked her to continue anyways but make it quick.

"We both are from same school. I've been watching you everyday and....I want to confess something." She said while looking down as her cheeks turned into slightly pink shade. Mew had an idea of what was coming from her. Rather than being take it as a normal thing, a fear started developing inside him. A fear of being caught when he had done nothing wrong..
The girl was definitely from his school. His junior to be exact.
According to Mew, it's good to confess your feelings. There's nothing bad. Keeping it inside and regretting is actually bad. One should just tell it even if there's no chance. But in Gulf's case, this is different. Mew was afraid if Gulf finds out this case, he won't leave him for sure. He remembered how Gulf gagged his mouth by his dick and asked only one thing with each thrust that who he belongs to. And to make the things worst, Gulf didn't even waited to get home and did this in school's washroom.

He shook his head forcefully and took a few steps back. He looked at the girl who was near to crying. He opened his mouth to respond but nothing came out when he saw the person standing outside the cafe, just behind the girl, the one who was observing Mew's moves, from window.
Mew ran out from the cafe and went near him. "Listen, it's not what you're thinking!" Mew managed to speak despise being out of breath.

"And how do you know what I'm actually thinking?" Gulf gritted his teeth and made his way to cafe's entrance.

Mew pulled him back. "Gulf! Let me explain. She was just confessing. Its nothing to do with her."

"And you were letting her do so? Doesn't she know you have a boyfriend?" Gulf yelled at him.

Mew took a deep sigh. He noticed there were people so he stopped himself and Gulf from creating any scene. He pulled Gulf's wrist and walked towards the alley. He has had enough.

" What the hell are you trying to do? " Gulf shouted, trying to get free from Mew's grip and Mew allowed him to be free once they both were in that empty alley.

"What? Already uncomfortable?" Mew shouted back.

Gulf was stunned by Mew's actions. Mew had never raised his voice like that against the younger. "Think of it, Gulf. Just a hand grip can make you this uncomfortable. Then how caged I feel everyday when you behave like this?"