Chapter 7

“Sam, you didn’t kill her, did you? It cannot be you. She was both of our friends. I-it cannot have been you.” Shelly stutters anything that comes into her mind. Sam, though, just carries on grinning,

“Oh well, that’s what YOU and Tris thought. I was never your friends. All that time i defended you and Tris, it was all for the fun of it. Just so i could have you all to myself. Hehehehe.......Now come here." Shelly shakes her head and stummbles backwards until she hits the back wall.

"No! Go away!"

"Now come on. I didn't show you my secret passageway, did i? We both know you don't want to die in a classroom. Hehehe" Sam walks forwards, her bloody dagger pointing towards Shelly . And in a flash, Shelly finds herself forced against the classroom wall with the dagger pressed at her throat, Sams face just inches away.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the....." Sam presses the dagger harder, letting the tip bite into Shelly's skin, drawring little blood. "hard way"

"Aaaaaaah!" with inhuman speed, Sam ties Shelly's wrists together behind her back. She rips a piece from her trousers and ties the cloth across Shelly's mouth and tightens.

"Aaahff!" Shelly's breathing becomes fast and short, her voice muffled.

"Muwahahahahahahaaa! Muwahahahaaaaa!" Sam cackles loudly, pushing Shelly into the corridor and into the secret passageway.