Chapter 2: 'My saviour..'

Thursday morning, december 16th, y/n P.O.V

It was early in the morning and I was currently waiting outside at the busstop to take the bus to school. And they didn't lie this morning when they said it was gonna heavily snow. The place was packed with snow and the streets were looking really slippery. When I slowly walked towards the busstop I almost slipped down because it was so slippery. From far I could see the bus slowly making it's way towards my busstop. While slipping around it finally came to a stop and I could get inside.

''I don't like how this is going..''
I whispered while walking into the bus and grabbed a handle, since so early in the morning mostly all the seats are taken.

Normally the bus ride wasn't too long, around 15-20 minutes, depending on the traffic. But since it was so slippery outside I guessed the whole ride would be 30 minutes, or maybe even longer!
I looked through the bus and saw Shotaro standing not too far away from me. I waved at him and gestured him to come my way. Slowly he moved through the bus and grabbed the handle beside me.

''Good morning Shotaro, have you woken up yet?''
I looked at him with his half awake morning face. It looked like he hasn't been awake for too long. I laughed to myself.

''Hahaha yeah.. I woke up a little too late so I had to hurry. My hair is a little messy but it looks decent enough for going to school. I'll fix it later.''
Shotaro said while messing around with his hair.

''Wait, I have a hairbrush you can use.''
I slowly let go of the handle, since we weren't going to fast and the road looked fine. I quickly searched through my schoolbag.

I quicjly found the hairbrush and closed my backpack again. But while struggeling to put my backpack on my back again I heard the driver of the bus raise his voice.

''Everyone hold on tight! we're going to crash into the sandbags!''
But before I could reach out for the handle again I felt the bus slam onto the sandbags. I closed my eyes tightly and expected to crash into other people and fall to the ground. But I didn't..

I felt a force pulling me and I crashed into someone, holding me tight around me waist with one arm.
When I looked up and opened my eyes I saw Shotaro looking down to me.. He was holding me closely to his chest, his arm firm around my waits. When I looked up I met his eyes. He quickly let go of me and the driver suggested us to get out of the bus.

We stepped out of the bus and I felt Shotaro keeping an eye on me.
''Are you okay y/n? Are you hurt anywhere?''
He quickly checked me up for any scratches or bruises. I quickly shook my head.

''No don't worry! I'm fine, nothing hurts thanks to you..''
I looked down to my feet and felt my face heat up.
''L-let's walk the last part to school. I expect this bus wont be riding any meter anymore. Atleast not to our school.''
Shotaro nodded.

''Alright let's get going, we're gonna be a little too late but I'm sure Mrs Hwang doesn't mind looking at what just happened.''
I nodded and together we walked the last part to the school.

The past few days I got closer to Shotaro and I have to say that the more I get to know him the funnier he gets. Ofcourse he had to get comforable in a new school but Ningning was right when she said Shotaro is an amazing guy to be friends with..

When we walked into the school I saw my friends walking out of our classroom with a few other students. I waved at them and Giselle spotted the two of us.

''y/n! Shotaro! There are you two! We wer calling you but you never put on your notifications! We thought you had an accident..''
Giselle and Chaewon pulled me in for a big hug, and I smiled. They might joke around alot but they're really caring.