Incoming...

I put my Roadster in park and entered the building. I was just on time,there was no time to get breakfast since I kinda overslept in a way. I ignored my alarm and ended up rushing to work.
I swiped my card and entered the building like a real professional. I always felt so important when I did that. I'd soon be doing it for the rest of my life. Plus get paid, imagine doing the thing you love AND getting paid for it.

"WILL VICTORIA REID PLEASE COME TO MR. MUSK'S OFFICE! URGENTLY!!!"

They had an intercom here?
Cool.
Wait I'm Victoria! Am I in trouble!? Shit!! It's so early and I'm already heading to an office. This is nothing different from highschool or any school.
If you were a kid who caused trouble (which I was) you'd STAY a kid who caused trouble... until your dying days.

Sighing,I neatened my skirt and knocked on the door revealing a pissed off boss. Shit.
Guess I'm not here to get praise.
I was a bit confused,what wrong did I do? Why did he look so pissed? Why the fuck am I even at his office door.

"Come in and have a seat".
So I did,he sat down and shut the blinds. Why does he always do that? To instill fear? Well it's working.

He crossed his arms over the desk and leaned forward,staring at me intently. To be honest it was kind of a turn on. Keep it in your pants, Reid.

"Where the fuck...is half the stock?" When he asked this,my mind went in a blur. I chuckled to myself because it rhymed.
Where the fuck is the stock. I started rapping in my brain.

Yeah,this is what my brain does when I get in trouble,it cancels out the noise and begins zoning out,then he got serious which made focus and nearly shit my pants.
He stood up and slammed his hand against the table. Damn,is that double steel glass, impressive.
Surprised it didn't break or-

"Because of you!! Shanghai is about to build half a FUCKING rocket!!"
As he yelled,I couldn't exactly focus on the words he said. Instead,I was staring at his jawline as it clenched shut whenever he got angry.

What's wrong with me,I might get fired from my non paying job and I'm staring at his jawline.
It was sexy though.

"REID!!" He yelled,slamming the desk again. He was like a dragon with smoke coming out of its ears.

"I'm sorry!! I thought maybe someone did it for me".

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?You're the only one who has access to that station. NO ONE SHOULD FUCKING BE DOWN THERE!!" He hit the table and this time...it broke.

"SHIT!! FUCKING- UGH! Medics please!" He yelled through the intercom.

I rushed over to help him, believe it or not,I did a year of medical training,I had an army phase. I think he trusts me because he read my file? Or because he just trusts me with his bleeding hand.

"I'm so sorry. Mr. Musk. This is all my fault".
I told him to put pressure on the wound so I could run to get a first aid kit. Not knowing his office,it was pretty embarrassing to scurry around and not find what you're looking for.

"Top shelf on the right". He sighed in distress,he was really hurting. Emotionally and physically.

This was so humiliating,I had to grab a nearby stool to reach the cabinet. I heard a small laugh from Elon which made me smile,I had to stay focused. I finally got the first aid kit and ran back to Elon.
He gave me his hand and began the boring procedure.

"So you were just gonna wait until the medics arrive? You could lose a lot of blood and I'm sure an important person like you need his blood INSIDE his body".
I looked up and saw him smile again.

His shirt was soaked,like someone dipped it in a bowl of red dye.
There were some stains on his shirt as well. It looked so hot.
Examining his hand,I noticed how soft it was. I had the urge to massage it,so I did. The bandage was on and without thinking,I pressed against the wounded area making him flinch.

"Sorry".

"Mr. Musk".

"Yes?" We were both just staring at his hand while I massaged it gently,avoiding his wound of course.

"Am I fired?" I asked, finally looking at his handsome face that was red with his glistened eyes.

"No,you're too smart to do something this stupid. Are you sure no one followed you up there?"
He asked,his face filled with concern.

"Who would want to follow me? I..I did hear a noise the last time I was back there and saw that half the stock was gone".
He pulled his hand back and flopped down on his chair. He massaged his head out of pure stress.

"You knew it was gone. Why didn't you tell me!? People would break in here for those stock!do you realize how- JUST FUCKING LEAVE!" His voice boomed, pointing to the door.

I hurried over but stopped in my tracks. Remember that churning feeling I got back in inventory? It happened again.

"Mr.Musk".

"What!?"
He was beyond furious.

"I have a stalker".

**********************************

Not at ALL how I planned this to go but I'm satisfied,stay tuned for the juicy theory!!

Technoking!!!

...
..
.