Art~ | ChanChang

Word Count: 1824

Group: Stray kids

Members or ship: Changbin, Bangchan

Au: Idol au

Kategories: Smut, Fluff

Title: Art~

Plot/Description:

Includes: Bxb, Daddy Kink, Degrading, voyeur/exhibitionismus, spit kink, shower sex, rough sex, dirty talk, sub imagining dom (you'll see what i mean)

Requested by: /

Author Not: This is a prompt that was made by xXAiko16xX , therefore I do not own the idea or the plot, just the story written how it is :)

They still all live in one house in this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Pov: 3rd Person

Changbin was squirming around in his bed hoping his alarm will just stop, but much to his disliking it doesn't. Groaning he slowly sat up straight rubbing his eyes. He looked at the clock and groaned even more. It was 6:30 in the morning but he knew that he would have to wake up.

Meanwhile in the kitchen were Chan and Felix holding a conversation about whatever while making breakfast for the others. Minho, Jeonging, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jisung were all scattered around the living room, watching the random kdrama on tv or were on their phone.

Changbin slowly walk into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Minho, again whining. Minho just laughed at him "good morning Sunshine" Changbin only got more annoyed, he huffed and crossed his arms.

5 minutes of Changbin sulking and Minho laughing at it later Felix called them for breakfast. They all quickly finished and Changbin took a quick shower. They all got dressed right on time when their Manager arrived.

Time Skip: Back home
Chan Pov: 1st Person

I unlocked the door to our dorm and quickly got rid of my jacket and shoe and went directly to Changbin and I's room to shower.

I took a towel with me and went to our bathroom. I quickly locked the door and stripped myself I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and dried my self a bit with the towel before tying it around my waist and going into my and Changbins room. I discarded the towel and but on boxers and a dark blue pair off shorts.

I was about to put on a shirt when Changbin came into the room. He stared at me with wide eyes and looked my up and down. Realizing that he's starring at my tattoos i smirked.