Someone very dear to me.

"God fucking dammit!" Echoed through the halls of a pizzaplex.

The voice could be described as a low monotone voice except added with hints of anger and frustration, unlikely to sound like an alligator. This loud yell of what seemed to be a complaint awoke the others that were nearby. A chicken-like animatronic walked by to complain about the alligator being so noisy.

"What is it now, Monty?" The chicken asked in annoyance.

After that was question was asked, a low growl was audible, followed by a loud thud.

'Monty' had punched a hole in the wall next to his room. The same female voice started bickering, telling him how he should be more responsible. Soon enough two new voices tuned in, a bear and a wolf.

"I heard swearing." The sleepy bear complained.

"What's all tha racket abou-" A new female voice asked, getting cut off by another thud.

"Montgomery! Stop taking your anger out on objects." The bear groaned in annoyance.

"You don't fucking tell me what to do, papabear." The alligator said in an unamused tone.

"Stop swearing, please." The bear sighed hopelessly.

"Guys, guys! Let's not fight. We have a concert to attend to tomorrow." The chicken said in a more high pitched tone.

"Ya, you're right, Chica. Monty, why are you so upset anyway?" The wolf rolled her eyes.

"Even if I told 'cha why, what the hell could you do to fix it?" Montgomery hissed back.

"Ehh.. We could comfort you?" The wolf said after pondering a bit.

"If you were a human, I swear you wouldn't have a brain, Roxanne." Montgomery said as he crossed his arms.

"You little... Ugh." Roxanne argued miserably.

"I'd like to go back to 'bed', friends." The bear said, breaking the awful silence between the two.

"Me too, Freddy.. I'm pretty 'sleepy'." Chica hummed, approving what Freddy was saying.

"Like I give a s-" Montgomery spoke until he got cut off by a hand being slammed against his torso.

"Stop swearing." Freddy said even more irritated than before as the gator huffed in annoyance.

"Dang, Fred! When did you get so aggressive?" Roxanne laughed.

"I'm not- I di- Forget it.." Freddy sighed.

"Guys it's 4 am anywho, maybe we should get ready?" Chica chirped, like an actual bird.

Silence filled the room as Montgomery, Freddy and Roxanne stared at Chica.

"What?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Morningbird." The three of them said effortlessly; followed by laughter at the sync.

"Hey! That's not nice." Chica pouted as she crossed her arms.

"It was a joke, dayum." Roxanne chuckled.

Freddy started walking back to his room. You could say he got tired of everyones bickering. He could only pay attention to the clanking of his uneven footsteps. He finally made it to his room. He opened his door and closed his curtains, opening his chest cavity. A small child climbed out carefully, inspecting the room from detail to detail. The child threw themself onto Freddy's small couch, snuggling into one of his merch plushies. Freddy hummed as he approached his vanity mirror, staring into it.

"What'cha thinking about, Freddy?" The child asked, noticing the bear's emotionless stare into the mirror.

"Nothing important, Gregory." Freddy said as he tried to sound honest, which failed automatically.