A well-deserved explanation.

Freddy stared at Montgomery. His response was tilting his glasses down slightly and winking teasingly. Chica and Gregory could feel the tension rise in the room. Chica was about to interrupt the silence until someone walked in on the four. They all stared at the intruder, it was Roxanne. Roxanne ignored the stares, slightly liking it, but her eyes could only look at the child in front of her. She looked at her bandmates in confusion, clearly wanting an explanation.

"This is Gregory." Freddy started, gesturing towards the child. His bandmates hummed in response.

"He needs help to get out of the pizzaplex and so I offered a hand. We might've become slightly attatched to each other, but it's exactly like how I'm attatched to you guys. I promise I won't keep him, I just want to help him." Freddy said as he tried to explain.

"Oh, Fred. You're as sweet as always! But I'm afraid kids aren't allowed to stay here past twelve am, same goes for adults." Chica said, joy in her voice.

"Chica's right. Kids ain't allowed here at night, Freddy." Roxanne said, a small 'in fact' at the beginning of her sentence.

"I know that." Freddy admitted.

"Then why don't we just kick 'em out?" Montgomery said sternly.

"Montgomery.. I- We can't just do that. He's a child." Freddy replied hesitantly.

"Then why don't we take him to his parents? I'm sure they haven't forgotten him just like that! Maybe they're trying to pick him up right now?" Chica chimed.

"Who's parent would leave their fucking child at a closed pizzaplex?" Roxanne asked angrily.

"I uhm.. I don't have parents." Gregory admitted, staring at his bruised knees.

The band stared at him, some of the stares were concern, some were sorrowful and some were confused. Freddy didn't know this and so he hugged Gregory, as if trying to shield him from sorrow.

"Sorry, Gregory. We didn't know..." Chica frowned and stared at the floor.

Gregory could only mumble a small 'it's okay' since he was being crushed by Freddy.

"Just let me help him, please." Freddy pleaded, not wanting to argue.

"Of course, Freddy." Chica smiled in an understanding way.

"No promises. If he pisses me off enough, he's getting it." Montgomery said as he snarled.

"Yeah same goes for me. Don't push your luck, kid." Roxanne said mockingly.

"Guys! You are being absolute jerks!" Chica yelled in her high-pitched voice.

Roxy covered her ears in unamusement. Her ears were programmed to be extra sensitive since she was supposed to be a wolf. Montgomery only chuckled quietly in response at the smaller's outburst.

"Sure. Whatever, Shortstack." Montgomery hummed as he was about to walk out of the room.

"Hey! You and I aren't done here, Monty!" Chica sqeaked.

Montgomery only let out a small 'huh?' as he stopped right at Freddy's door. Roxanne pushed past Montgomery, whispering a small 'good luck' as she waved on her way out of the room. Montgomery turned around, slightly annoyed as he crossed his arms.

"What." Montgomery hissed.

"Gregory, could you leave the room for a moment." Freddy asked politely.

Gregory nodded and went into Freddy's little backstage room. Freddy turned his attention back to Montgomery and Chica. They were currently arguing until Montgomery accepted his defeat, he knew that Chica would never stop bickering. Montgomery sat down on the floor in front of Chica and Freddy, crossing his arms.