Chapter 15

We take our time and don't rush at all. From time to time Louis and I stop waking and share a kiss before we continue our stroll. Every time we do that my heart makes a little jump.

We also chat about random stuff like our families, if we have pets or want some in the future, what our favourite food, colour and weather is and simply get to know each other a little better.

It takes almost another 40 minutes until we enter the campsite.

"Ehh", Louis starts speaking with his raspy voice. I am literally obsessed with this sound. I could listen to him for the rest of my life.

Oh Harry, you already fall way too much for this boy, not good. Get yourself together, you fool.

"Yes?"

"Just another thing. Don't mind weird questions or statements Zayn and Liam say. And please, do not believe everything they say! The lads will for sure try their best to embarrass me in front of you."

I try not to laugh, but when I see Louis humbled face I cannot hold it back and laugh loudly. "Sure. I won't believe anything, love." I wink. "By the way, I like them. They seem to be good friends and they are also always nice to me."

"Yea. Yea, I know. Got it, let's talk about something else now, alright?"

For a second I'm unsettled and wonder if I did something wrong and if so, what it could've been, but then I realise what it is with him and smirk.

"You are jealous. I can't believe it. We aren't even together for an hour and you are already jealous. Because I said I think your friends are nice." I think this is hilarious, but I don't say it out loud so I won't hurt his feelings or make him feel stupid or embarrassed or anything.

"Me, jealous? Nah, can't believe that by yourself, can you? But I like the we-are-together-part. We should definitely discuss this later!"

Yes, definitely, I think and one more time my heart skips a little higher.

I kiss him and take his wonderful fingers in mine.

***

When we arrive at Louis, Liam and Zayns spot, where the three boys tent is placed, nobody is there.

I look at Louis and raise my eyebrows. As I look around, all of sudden I realise how quite it is in general here. But not just here. The whole campsite seems like someone has turned the sound off. No talking, laughing, screaming, giggling - absolute silence.

Blue eyes grabs my hand. "Where are the lads? Or, where's everyone?"

"I don't know, have Liam and Zayn not told you that they planned on doing something this evening?"

"No, did they tell you?"

"No, would be kinda weird if they tell me but not you, wouldn't it?"

"Yea, good point." The corners of his mouth pull up mischievously as he grins at me. "We are alone. Just the two of us. You know what that means?" He winks. It looks so strange and cute at the same time that I have to laugh.

"Oh my."

"What?!"

"You're something, Louis Tomlinson", my voice is soft and I try to put as much love as possible in my words.

"Hahaha. Wait, why do you know my surname? Have I ever told you? If so, when?!", he asks confused.

"It was written on the little thing that's clipped on your working outfit, you know?"

"Oh, okay."

And then he kisses me - again. And I kiss him back - again. And for a moment I forget everything. His hands run up and down my arms and I hold his back with one hand. The fingers of my other hand play with his soft hair.