6. rodrick?

EL GATOOO :,)

EL GATOOO :,)

Dance, Dance
🅴︎ Fall Out Boy
|<      ||       >|
0:24 ------•----------------3:00

Rodrick's POV

rodrick?

....

|15 minutes before that|

"ughhh is anyone else hungry??! i'm starvingggg...can we take a break and go get some food man!" said my best friend Ben, the guitarist and the lead vocalist of MY - sorry i mean OUR super amazing band that I found 'LÖDED DIAPER'

"yup. who's up for some pop's & go's" now answered Chris also my other best friend and the bassist of the band.

"but i'm driving!" i put down my drum sticks and quickly grabbed the keys to my minivan so i could drive it with my incredibly good driving skills.

"here he goes again. just don't kill us, ye mate?" Chris joked laughing as we stepped into my minivan which was in incredible condition and clean. if u believe that, that is.

but on the plus side, it also had a huge black writing 'LÖDED DIAPER' on it cuz like when they see it everyone's gonna go listen to us and go crazy OBVIOUSLY ;)

"pfft, you know me. i'm the best driver out of all of us." i joked and so i drove to our favorite 24/7 restaurant that was away about 10 minutes.

"i'll call them so we can just pick it up and go back to practice." said ben that was in the front seat, picking up his phone.

and in about 10 minutes, more or less we got there.

i parked the minivan and we all sat in silence.

"rodrick you pick up. we did the last time."

"fuck you. rock paper scissors."

3

2

1

GO!

"fuck you guys" i gave him a middle finger and grabbed my wallet, stepping out and going to the restaurant.

but i went into the restaurant from behind, as we parked in the back of the small building.

i was walking in but i saw someone that i thought i recognized but i didn't know from where...

i couldn't put my finger quite on it...

but the good news was that there was standing my crush? the crush in question you may ask?

it was heather hills.

i've known her for some time now as it is almost our senior year in high school

i've had a crush on her for the longest time although i knew she was a horrible person she was a hot chick okay. don't come for me.

but do to her personality i tried to get over her