Jeanlisa

WARNING: smut??

Lisa stood outside Jean's office with a mug of peppermint tea in hand. It was almost 1:00 am and Jean was still working. Lisa couldn't believe how Jean overworked herself so often. So Lisa thought it'd be good for Jean to take a break, or even better, go to sleep.
*knock* *knock* Lisa tapped her knuckles on the door.

"You may come in," Jean called from inside.

When Lisa opened the office door, she saw Jean at her desk with a quill in hand. There were loose papers sprawled all across her desk. It was surprising to see Jean so unorganized. But that wasn't the only surprising sight- Jean herself looked terrible. Clearly fighting sleep as she struggled even to sit upright.

"Oh Jean," Lisa said. "I think it's time for a break dear. I brought some tea." Lisa set the mug in front of Jean.

"Thank you Lisa," Jean muttered, taking the hot mug in her hands. The steam wafted into her face and she took a sip. It instantly made her feel more relaxed. Or maybe that was because Lisa was at her side. Lisa had that strange effect on her, the ability to put her at ease.

"How about you go to sleep soon. " Lisa said as she leaned over the desk.
With Lisa leaning over the desk, more of her chest was exposed. Jean's cheeks turned a rosy pink but she didn't dare look too long. Lisa noticed Jean's blush but didn't acknowledge it.
"Actually, I have one final matter to attend to." Jean resumed writing on the papers in front of her.

"And what might that be?" Lisa tilted her head to the side in a curious manner.
Jean thought it'd be best to ask Lisa to leave. That way she could finish working uninterrupted. She looked up from her work and there were those damn tits again. Right at eye level too. Lisa noticed Jean's gaze once more, and this time she addressed it.

"Oh," Lisa giggled, "Am I the final matter? I'm honored." She laughed once more. "But I'll warn you, this one is urgent, sweetie."

Jean loved the way Lisa called her sweetie. And she couldn't help but notice how Lisa's tits bounced as she laughed. Her smile looked somewhat tempting too. Was Jean too tired to think straight? Well, she was never straight, but why was she suddenly so turned on? Lisa was just too charming, it was almost irresistible. But Jean thought about all her obligations as Acting Grand Master. She knew this wasn't the time.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I really do have a lot of work." Jean shook her head and shuffled through the papers.

Lisa wasn't going to let Jean keep working. She would get Jean out of the office somehow. Because nothing was so urgent that it required Jean to sacrifice her health.

"Let me assist you then," Lisa said. She stood up straight and crossed her arms. She wouldn't be taking no for an answer.

Jean sighed. "Unfortunately, there is not much you can do. I must sign these documents personally." Jean diligently kept signing. Her wrist was aching from hours of writing, but she persisted. It was her job, after all, she thought.

Lisa hesitated. She was trying to decide the most effective way of getting Jean to sleep. Luckily for her though, Jean had just run out of ink.

"Oh, no. It seems you won't be working anymore today." Lisa said sarcastically. She leaned back over the desk to stare into Jean's eyes. Jean looked defeated. She was addicted to work and it was the only thing on her mind. Lisa extended a hand to cup Jean's cheek and planted a loving kiss on her forehead. "Time for bed."

Jean sighed. "I just can't stop thinking about my work," her voice was laced with frustration.

Lisa placed a hand under Jean's chin and tilted her face upwards. "Shall I distract you?" She seductively whispered. Lisa knew a lot of things, but she didn't know if this was the right time to be messing around together.